Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rivermeade St Margrets

Options
  • 14-10-2011 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Was wondering what sort of place it is to live. House prices are very cheap out that way and its in the country is it council estate? Rough?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭easygoing39

It was a hellhole when it was built,and it still is!!I suggest you get your ass out there and have a look around!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

It was a hellhole when it was built,and it still is!!I suggest you get your ass out there and have a look around!!

And I suggest that you calm down a wee bit & respond in a more civil manner in future.

Thanks,

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭BollickyBill

Was wondering what sort of place it is to live. House prices are very cheap out that way and its in the country is it council estate? Rough?

Hi there,
    Yes, Rivermede is a council estate in the middle of nowhere. It is on the eastern side of the St. Margarets golf club.
    I think there is a small shop in the estate but little else for miles. Try looking for it on Google maps first then use the street view (drag the little yellow man onto the map) and judge for yourself. Personally I would go for somewhere nearer shops, busses and other facilities.
    Regards,
    BB.

Advertisement