Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Established original Rock band seek talented rock singer.

Options
  • 14-10-2011 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Well folks,

We're looking for a new singer. We're a 5 piece (2guitars,bass,drums,vocs) originals band from south dublin. We have loads of gigs booked, recording an EP and the works. Very, very busy for an original band.

What we're looking for is a great front man and of course a great singer. Someone that loves to play live music, has the personality to front an original rock band (stage presence etc), wants to push forward and get recognised as an original band. But most of all please no arrogant , ego filled lead singers. We had our Axl Rose (not turning up for practise , arriving 2 hours late to practise, not wanting to play gigs, walking out on recording sessions) and thats what got us here.

We have our own sound but its along the lines of Black Stone Cherry, sorta style and thats the type of singer we're looking for as well. Of course we're open to any styles that would suit our music. We're currently in talks with promoters in south dub and management companies so we need to sort this prob fast.

If anyone is interested please get back to me and ill send ya on our recorded songs and we'll talk from there.

Cheers :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 maxsweeney

I am a 29 year old guy from Cork who has just moved to Dublin.
    I have years of band, gig, busking and choir experience.
    I have been in 3 cover bands, an Oasis Tribute and an Eagles Tribute.
    I would definately been interested.
    Contact me on (Via PM).
    Cheers.

Advertisement