Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ceasar Milan Quote:

• 14-10-2011 2:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭

I came across this Ceaser Milan Quote Recently:
    "In the 70s they blamed Dobermans,
    In the 80s they blamed German Shepherds,
    In the 90s they blamed Rothweilers,
    And now they blame the Pit Bull,
    When will they blame the Humans!"

Wether you love him or hate him you have to agree with this!
    Just taught I'd share it :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

hate him..... but an excellent quote and soooo very true! :D

love the pic attached!

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

thats brill..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭axle108

Brilliant quote. Unfortunately in my area and from what ive heard in a lot of areas, theres an upsurge in youths owning Huskies and German Shepherds with no control over these dogs. I fear these breeds are in for a lot of bad press. Like your quote says its always the breed gets the blame.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 318 ✭✭chris139ryan

akiktas and huskeys and the like are going to be the new dog to blame vicious behavior on without a doubt in years to come, but i agree its never the dog its always the human behind the dog

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

axle108 wrote: »
    Brilliant quote. Unfortunately in my area and from what ive heard in a lot of areas, theres an upsurge in youths owning Huskies and German Shepherds with no control over these dogs. I fear these breeds are in for a lot of bad press. Like your quote says its always the breed gets the blame.

The German Shepherd has had plenty of bad press over the years they are already on the restricted dog list! I own and show GSDs and are def my favourite breed! I think bad press for any breed is completely unjustified! What I have noticed in my own locality its Staffs and American Bulldogs are the dog of choice for the "hard-man status" in youths and can see trouble ahead for these breeds!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭eeyore2502

So agree, 99% of the time it is the humans fault dogs turn out the way they are :(

Advertisement