Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DOG CRATE SUITABLE FOR AIR TRAVEL

• 14-10-2011 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

i everyone - does anyone know of a company that makes or supplies large crates to transport a dog on a aircraft? I have a large dog 80cms in height and 23kg - none of the online stores have ones big enough so I am guessing I am going to need to get one made which needs to be airline approved - be grateful for any suggestions !!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 880 ✭✭✭keno-daytrader

do a google on Vari-kennel most of them are airline approved. Check zooplus for prices.

☀️ 6.72kWp ⚡2.52kWp south, ⚡4.20kWp west

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Davy1020

I tried google before I posted here and already tried both them companies - they don't make any big enough - tks anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

80cms in height and 23kg isn't that big for a dog, what breed is it? The Giant vari kennel is 35 inches tall, which converts to 88.9cms.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 880 ✭✭✭keno-daytrader

The large vari kennel is 91cm tall, the giant vari kennel is 122 cm tall. These are the most well known brands and have sizes for any kind of dog. Check on Amazon they are there.

☀️ 6.72kWp ⚡2.52kWp south, ⚡4.20kWp west

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Davy1020

thanks for information all - I will have bigger dogs in the future so if anyone knows of a company that makes made to measure be grateful if you could pass their details on

• Advertisement
Advertisement