Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hockey Forum

Options
  • 14-10-2011 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

In the last few weeks I've become a lot more active in the Hockey forum (posting specifically about Ice-Hockey, the forum is currently a weird mix of the field and ice sports). Anyway, it has come to my attention that the forum moderator, Lisapeep, hasn't been active on this site in over 6 months. I sent her a PM 10 days ago to request a sticky/unsticky and haven't heard back.

There was one thread in the past week that got a bit heated, would do no harm to have someone throw an eye over it every so often.

Would it be possible to appoint a new moderator for the forum if Lisapeep isn't still available to look after it any more? There are a few people on the forum who I believe would be more than capable of doing the job.

Thanks,
    Mark
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Moved from the Help Desk

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Thanks for letting us know, I'll have a word with the Sports CMods and we'll sort something out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

MrJoeSoap himself wouldn't be a bad shout.

Just sayin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Thanks Des. :o

In the meantime, any chance one of the CMod's could unsticky the 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread and sticky the 2011-2012 one?

Cheers.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Done :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Thanks for the heads up,I am onto this.

Advertisement