Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog training loughrea

• 14-10-2011 5:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭

Hi guys, just wondering are there any dog training classes available near loughrea. Have a 15 month old dob I want to do some recall training with. Spoke to Galway dog club and they have competitions on at mo so can only do private class. I would like to do few classes with dog though. I work nights during week so would prefer w end classes. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Hi OP I live in Loughrea too and have a Staffie the same age :D

I havent been able to find classes in Loughrea so if you find out about any please let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 sezzie22

Havent heard of any classes in loughrea- but I know Ennis Dog Club were doing weekend courses called 'Ultimate Recall' with the UK trainer John Rogerson who is very well respected.....

Advertisement