Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stone Roses to reform?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭SleepAtNight

SleepAtNight is so determined to put a negative spin on this joyous occasion. How very Irish of you altogether!

In fairness that's the reality...I thought self delussion was more a national past time.

I've never seen an amazing show at either Witness or Oxegen...at least nothing comparable to a bands personal gig. The campsite is always the best part of a music festival.
    Music festival gigs are only great if you're off your tits and unfortunately I can no longer do that so maybe I'm bitter:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Just got tickets for Heaton Park on the Saturday Im like a kid at Chistmas here. Cant wait for it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

Please please please don't do Poxegen or Slane!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭Duke Leonal Felmet

ItsAWindUp wrote: »
    Please please please don't do Poxegen or Slane!

EP?

EP?

Yeah that'd be good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭thesultan

Slane Castle would be great with Arctic Monkeys,Vampire Weekend, Fleet Foxes support one could also add elbow:D

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭johnnycnandy

They were rarely good live. I won't get my hopes up.

Don't mean to attack you mate, but thats nonsense. The only time they got bad reviews was after Squire left. They got luke warm reviews for some gigs on the second coming tour, which was after Reni left. But the Brown/Squire/Mani/Reni line up never got a bad review. Anyone who was at Glasgow Green/Blackpool/Ally Pally says they were amazing. And any negative words for Spike Island were down to the sound set up, not the performance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭bigjohnny80

Duke. How many time did you see them live out of interest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭Duke Leonal Felmet

I'm Cressa. There. I said it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭osnola ibax

Phoenix Park, July 5th, nice

• Advertisement

€71.60 a ticket... Better not sell out til after Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭osnola ibax

€71.60 a ticket... Better not sell out til after Christmas!

Fack, thats dear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

On Sale Tuesday. Thought I heard 60 something a ticket.

Thursday night which is an odd one. Hate Phoenix Park for gigs. Too much walking. But I'll defo be at that gig

• Registered Users Posts: 7,617 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Any word on support acts?

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Ride, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Penfailed wrote: »
    Any word on support acts?

I'd have thought this will have a strong line-up.

Advertisement