Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere to leave luggage in Drumcondra

Options
  • 14-10-2011 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

I want to go to the Shels match tonight, but must catch a flight after. Is there anywhere on Drumcondra I can leave luggage and collect it around 10. Whats the price? I have 2 bags.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Could chance the skylon hotel :pac:

http://www.dublinskylonhotel.com/index.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 shelbourneTID

Its walkable from Tolka alright, I'd be afraid they would charge for a room though (I wouldn't blame them but can see why they would).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I want to go to the Shels match tonight, but must catch a flight after. Is there anywhere on Drumcondra I can leave luggage and collect it around 10. Whats the price? I have 2 bags.

Maybe try Fagans,Quinns or Kennedys pubs in Drumcondra..not saying they will but it could be worth a try..maybe offer them a tenner?

Advertisement