Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

At risk of been banned!!! :-)

• 14-10-2011 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Any Good news???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

kenoconnell has been Banned!

:)

I joke I joke

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Yeah, I don't get the risk either.

Cad é an scéal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Just in time to start plugging your beddeals.ie promo. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Beer Baron wrote: »
    Just in time to start plugging your beddeals.ie promo. :D

LOL!

i was like whats he at now....dont tell me he is selling beds!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Bed-nights rather than Beds themselves.....but only a matter of time:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

mgbgt1978 wrote: »
    Bed-nights rather than Beds themselves.....but only a matter of time:rolleyes:

You sure about that?

http://www.beddeals.ie/dublin

Aware of the Irony of posting this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

I was simply pointing out to Drifter that this was about hotel bed-nights rather than actual beds.
    However the OP has had involvments in many business's (as I'm sure many people here are aware) over the years and anything is possible in the future.

mgbgt1978 wrote: »
    I was simply pointing out to Drifter that this was about hotel bed-nights rather than actual beds.
    However the OP has had involvments in many business's (as I'm sure many people here are aware) over the years and anything is possible in the future.

Then again, assuming Ken is also reading our posts, Ken is also a good businessman and has(AFAIK) 3 successful business in Limerick. He was banned for promoting an event which bottomed out in the end.(no fault of anybodies but society).

Welcome back Ken. I'm sure you are now aware where the line was drawn in the sand by Mods.

Any News? We're still winding each other up on boards.ie, nothing changes. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

he used been instead of being.

Ban

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Bad news:
    People are dying
    There is famine in the world
    Women found a secret passage out of the kitchen somehow!
    There are no sandwhiches left
    I'm hungover
    A bottle of tequila doesn't go down well on a load of other drink
    Mr. Binman may be closing down, resulting in up to 600 job losses.

Good news:
    Ken O'Connell Industries has been officially bankrupt, as of when I press this button to transfer all of your funds :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement