Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How strict are Howl at The Moon about letting in people who are under 23?

Options
  • 14-10-2011 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I'm 19, and I really want to try Howl at the Moon, with my friend(who's 19 too). I've heard it's over 23's but I was wondering how strict they are with that? I have been in Coppers(over 21s) with my friend who is 18, but I think maybe 4 years underage is pushing it..? I know Coppers are less strict with couples, would this be true for Howl? If anyones had any experiences of trying to get in underage that would be great. x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Place is a kip, don't bother!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

You're female so you'll most likely be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Not in those shoes, love!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

I never knew people over 23 had a life. Sure in Medieval times that was around the average middle age.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Grow up.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

How long have you worked there OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'll just chance it that this should go in Dublin forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

Hmm.. are you even allowed to legally discriminate based on age? Drinking age is 18's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

biko wrote: »
    I'll just chance it that this should go in Dublin forum.

There is a Dublin forum, stick it in the Galway forum for a laugh. Everyone will be going around looking for this new club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 KrabbyPatties

RichieC wrote: »
    Hmm.. are you even allowed to legally discriminate based on age? Drinking age is 18's.

I'm pretty sure they can set the entry age to whatever they want unfortunatly. );

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

i though it was over 21s? i got in around christmas last year and im 22

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

I got in when I was 20 with two lads who were 21/22ish,bouncer checked ID any just handed it back and let me in,saying that tho it was dead that night and they probaly needed the business

Advertisement