Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vets in enniscorthy???

• 14-10-2011 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Collecting my black labrador puppy next week ...just looking to know of anybodys opinions of vets in or around Enniscorthy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Garethbzg

Nobody?????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

You could try asking in the county Wexford forum, at least you may get someone in the same area.
    Sorry not close enough to advise, have some friends around New Ross use the one near the roundabout up from Tesco, they seem to be happy with them(have some serious health probs with 2 of their dogs so see vet a lot), thats as close as I know to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭cython

I'm not living around Enniscorthy at the moment, but from there originally and my mother brings the dog to Pets First and has nothing but praise for them. They are a bit out of the way though.

Before that she used to bring him to John Bowler's practice in the Animal Health Centre on the Old Dublin Road, which would be a bit closer to town. Her only reason for switching was the convenience of having vet and boarding kennels together, rather than any problems with these guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 annie_m

Moyne Veterinary Clinic Old Dublin Road, Enniscorthy, Wexford 053 53 9233187
    Our cat likes them

• Registered Users Posts: 1 magnolirl

Highly recommend Bowlers at the animal health Centre
    JB himself is the old school and Ciaran and Denise are so caring and attentive
    Telephone 053 9233097

• Advertisement
Advertisement