Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Activ8 Energies

Options
  • 14-10-2011 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Has anybody used this company? Am looking for recommendations re quality, follow-up support and maintenance. They install solar panels which is the way to go, but it's a bit pricey so would like opinions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Electrical

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭PMC999

ecofriend wrote: »
    Has anybody used this company? Am looking for recommendations re quality, follow-up support and maintenance. They install solar panels which is the way to go, but it's a bit pricey so would like opinions.

PM sent

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

This crowd are trying to plug their product up in Homebase,Northwood Santry, every weekend with their sales people inside the main door/entrance asking you if you are interested in solar.

I keep on getting asked by them and my answer is allways the same...."sorry but I allready have a great solar system installed."

• Registered Users Posts: 23,541 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Is it pv? If so then don't bother, it is to heat your water then why is it in electrical

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

Having a problem with pump connection have rang activ8 a few times and there follow up support so far is non existent

• Advertisement
Advertisement