Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

gamestop???

• 14-10-2011 9:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 292 ✭✭

i pre-ordered a new game which is coming out in a few weeks i paid off 20 quid thing is i've found in elsewhere cheaper. i've got a reciept and all like would i get my 20 euro back?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Yep, just go in and ask for it back - shouldn't be a problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 292 ✭✭James_LWAU

Yep, just go in and ask for it back - shouldn't be a problem.

hopefully i do tbh i don't store credit I just want my money back dunno what to say if they ask for a reason?:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Tell them the truth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

I was in the same situation (yesterday actually ), why didnt i just put the minimum €3 down instead of €20. They wont give your cash back only a credit note, Its a balls but at least its something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,531 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Was there a minimum amount you had to pay off to preorder in the first instance?

• Advertisement
Advertisement