Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pharmacy Vs. Human Health and Disease Vs. Radiation Therapy Vs Everything Else!!

Options
  • 14-10-2011 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi guys, I'm currently in 6th year and I'm in the middle of trying to decide which courses to put on my CAO form. I think I would be interested in going into the field of medical research or maybe a radiation therapist. I also think the synthesis of organic products and pharmaceutical goods would be really interesting. I cant see myself being cut out for medicine, apart from the inital obstacle of getting excepted, I'm squeamish so I don't think its an option. I cant make up my mind as two which route would be the best to take. Also, id prefer to study in TCD as its the most easily accessible to me, but obviously i would consider going elsewhere if the course was right.
    I'm currently doing obviously English, Irish, Maths,and then French, Chemistry, Biology and DCG. I do all higher levels and my realistic goal would be 550-560 points including the extra 25 for maths.
    Any ideas?? Thanks in advance!

Advertisement