Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The greatest gamer in the world

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Lasted about two minutes before it stopped being funny and started to worry for him.

It's still impressive though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

I bet hes a hit with the ladies......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

• Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I like when he covers his eyes from the imaginary dust that is blown around by the helicopter at 11:17

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

What a hero.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

That_Guy wrote: »
    What an hero.

FYP. :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

The guy's role playing it - admittedly, that's a strange thing to do with an arcade game, but each to their own I suppose. There's a big part of me that says "fair play" cause ultimately, he's not doing any harm to anyone and is only having a laugh.

To the haters - a guy on a YouTube video dicking about in an arcade with a pew-pew game is worthy of your hate? Really? Bit of perspective people, it's not like he's in your house punching your mother in the head. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 27,330 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Shiminay wrote: »
    Bit of perspective people, it's not like he's in your house punching your mother in the head. :p

You haven't seen him play GTA IV yet.

• The Sad gimp..nuff said

Advertisement