Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New TEG Shop in Santry (old T O'Riley shop)

Options
  • 14-10-2011 9:54pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone notice that TEG (Trade Electrical Group) have opened up in the old T O'Riley and Sons electrical wholesale shop in Santry.

Just a heads up incase anyone in the area didnt know.:)

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

......and in Bray NEW have opened where T O'Riellys were.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I never found TOR great. They were really more of glorified retailer than a wholesaler.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

KoolKid wrote: »
    I never found TOR great. They were really more of glorified retailer than a wholesaler.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

2011 wrote: »
    ......and in Bray NEW have opened where T O'Riellys were.

That's good news. That's the only suppliers in that area for miles.

Yes it is. I had an account with them in the past and found them very good to deal with. IMHO they are more trade than DIY. I guess that explains why they are closed on Saterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭FMartinp

paddy147 wrote: »
    Anyone notice that TEG (Trade Electrical Group) have opened up in the old T O'Riley and Sons electrical wholesale shop in Santry.

Just a heads up incase anyone in the area didnt know.:)

I was in the new Trade Electric store in Santry during the week and was very impressed with their range of stock and prices. They are part of a large Irish group of Wholesalers. Well worth checking them out and great to have a wholesalers open in that area again.

Advertisement