Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem Unlocking Dell Streak

Options
  • 14-10-2011 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I recently bought a Dell Streak off e-bay from a company that does refurbs and repairs. Only problem is the phone is locked and they don't know the original number it was on, talked to O2 uk and O2 irl and they said they can't help me unless I know the number. :mad: O2 irl network works but the problem is it will only update to 2.2 when using O2 irl and I would prefer to stay with my meteor network anyways. Would prefer not to go to those unlocking shops around as I've heard stories about some of these. Any ideas??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

2.2 is/was the last update for the streak. I have one too and I don't think Dell will be updating it anymore but I was able to update over WiFi with no sim in it. There is a website devoted to custom firmware however. (can't remember its name)

Advertisement