Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FUT beginner

Options
  • 14-10-2011 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

i have just started playing FUT ultimate team and i am looking for tips on how to make coins?? quickly if possible

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭witless1

The web app is your friend for making coins if you can get online with it. Seems to be problems with capacity but when I have gotten online I have made a few thousand on flipping cards. I generally look for shiny bronze players from the lower English leagues. Search for anything under 500 coins and if they don't have a gimped stat (e.g. fantastic shooting/heading and really low pace) buy them. You generally will make double or treble the price so sell it on a 6 hour max auction at a bid that makes you a profit. The only other way to make coins is to win tournaments and play matches both online and offline.

Advertisement