Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Princess Bride cast reunion photo

Options
  • 14-10-2011 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭

the-princess-bride_900.jpg

Sorry if it's been posted already, but thought it awesome to see the cast back in character, and the nods to the late stars of the hit film, André and Peter. I love the ROUS in the background :D:D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭JohnFalstaff

Fezzik, are there rocks ahead?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

InconCEIVable!

They weren't until the ROUS showed up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Fred Savage is missing!

• Advertisement

Wondered what you'd meant by Billy Crystal being missing lol...apparently he was "unavailable" at the time but a pity all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Elmidena wrote: »
    Wondered what you'd meant by Billy Crystal being missing lol...apparently he was "unavailable" at the time but a pity all the same
    No i was mistaken at first, he,s there in the pointy hat, thats why i deleted my post when i coped him :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Fred Savage was filming somewhere. Pity he's not there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭daveyboy_1ie

Fantastic movie. Is it just me or does robin look hotter now?

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Spunj

MAWWIAGE, is what BWINGS us TOGETHEH, Today

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

As you wish

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Got really depressed when I saw the photo of Andre :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

No more rhymes now, I mean it........

........Anybody wanna Peanut?

'You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line"!'

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

"I dont mean to pry, but you dont happen to have six fingers on your right hand?"
    "....do you always begin conversations this way?"

"LIAR! LIIIIIAAAAAAR!"
    "SHUT UP WITCH!"
    I'm not a witch I'm your wife!"

"you mean...you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword an we'll try and kill each other like civilised people?"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

An absolute classic, will dig this out tonight great post op

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I just watched the movie a couple of weeks ago (Mrs. Clareman had never seen it), I think I'll watch it again after United beat Liverpool

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Watched this movie for the first time last night... it was'nt really that good.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Just thought I'd leave this here:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

"Murdered by pirates is good..." :)

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Love that they have the Rodent of Unusual Size on the left :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Bondvillain

No photo of Peter Cook mind you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭mongoman

So why bother post here then? When posters here clearly fondly rememebr the movie?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

You've been mostly dead all day...

Fantastic, fantastic film

• Registered Users Posts: 18,605 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Twoo wuv wiw fowwow you foweva

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

mongoman wrote: »
    So why bother post here then? When posters here clearly fondly rememebr the movie?
    :confused: Because the internet thrives on opinion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭mongoman

:confused: Because the internet thrives on opinion?

But nobody asked for your opinion. It's an appreciation thread, but then that part obviously escaped you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

The Cliffs of Insanity scenes were filmed at our very own Cliffs of Moher!

Cary Elwes and Mandy Patinkin spent months learning how to fence for this scene...

Advertisement