Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Princess Bride cast reunion photo

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Im so sorry i did not like your movie. I shall now go into a corner and flagelate myself for daring to speak my mind.

I wonder would you be so mad if I said I liked it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Temptamperu you're entitled to your own opinion, but if you don't like it then there's no need to keep posting in here. I think it's fair to say most people who enjoyed the film remember it from some stage of growing up and if you didn't like it fair enough, but it's the nice sparkle of childhood for me, and probably many more in here. This movie offers so much more than the usual Disney crap, it doesn't shove morals down your throat, it's funny, it has a varied cast and is (generally) liked by people of all ages and walks of life. I'm sorry you were underwhelmed by it, but my parade has an umbrella :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Loved that film...... Such nostalgia for me now......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭mapaco

have yoo da wings?
    you miserable vomitous mass

brilliant brilliant-so hilarious-the one film my whole family could watch and agree on!!

Advertisement