Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crossfire Bridge ?

Options
  • 15-10-2011 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone know where to buy a crossfire bridge in a B&M store in Ireland preferably. I bought 2 gfx cards and no bridge came with either, and none with the mobo.

I've checked Komplett but they're not in stock, Dabs / Pixmania don't seem to have them either

Else if anyone has one spare that they got with their cards please let me know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

ill give you one for free if you're in limerick?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

I can do likewise if Dublin suits better.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I'm in Dublin yeah marco . Can you PM me if you get the chance, I'll send ye one now

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

SeantheMan wrote: »
    I bought 2 gfx cards and no bridge came with either, and none with the mobo.
    That's odd isn't it? I've always got them with any card I've bought in the last few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

ScumLord wrote: »
    That's odd isn't it? I've always got them with any card I've bought in the last few years.

Bit disappointing alright. Btw. Thanks teabag, but don't think I can do Limerick. I'll try marco.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Skalragg

I'm after running into the same problem, bought two 6950's , no crossfire cable... sli cable came with mobo :(

If anyone around cork has a spare, i'd be grateful

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

Skalragg wrote: »
    I'm after running into the same problem, bought two 6950's , no crossfire cable... sli cable came with mobo :(

If anyone around cork has a spare, i'd be grateful

Sure I have one, will check when home. In Wicklow but I can stick ot in post for you.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

marco_polo wrote: »
    I can do likewise if Dublin suits better.

Any chance that's still available? I see Sean has picked one up elsewhere.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Shiminay wrote: »
    Any chance that's still available? I see Sean has picked one up elsewhere.

Yep it sure is, just send me a PM and we can arrange something.

Advertisement