If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic SC-HTB10

Options
  • 15-10-2011 10:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I'm looking for the above sound bar for my Panasonic TV, can you let me know if you stock it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi JJJJNR.

Unfortunatley we do not stock this sound bar :(

Does the sound Bar need to be a Panasonic?
    We have the Boston TVEE25 price at £229.95 and has been selling very well.
    http://www.bostona.eu/en/files/TVee25-Productsheet.pdf

Let me know if this would be of interest to you or if you have any further questions :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

seriously tempting, how much delivered to dublin??

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey JJJJNR.

It is a very nice bit of Kit and sounds really well!

Delivery on this would cost £12.99.

Ok will be ordering this next week, can you also give me a price on the following,
    Panasonic DMPBD75 is there a possible deal available if ordering both.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

JJJJNR wrote: »
    Ok will be ordering this next week, can you also give me a price on the following,
    Panasonic DMPBD75 is there a possible deal available if ordering both.

JJJNR,

given what you went through on the 31st (I've been lurking on other forum...) - I'm amazed you even have the strength to type at this stage ;)

I can't do much on the Boston Tvee 25 / Panasonic BD75 combo as they are both already reduced to the bone - but the price for the two at £289.90 really is a cracking price and I'll throw in free delivery.....

...Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Great john, and thanks a mill!! bout the panny is there a wireless version of this player as I don't have a means to hook up to my home network.

JJJJNR wrote: »
    Great john, and thanks a mill!! bout the panny is there a wireless version of this player as I don't have a means to hook up to my home network.

..ask and ye shall receive...

http://www.richersounds.com/product/blu-ray/panasonic/dmpbdt210/pana-dmpbdt210

again, keep me posted...

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭Ceist_Beag

Hi John, just to jump on this thread, do you have any soundbars in the sub €250 range that have hdmi connectivity?

Hi there.

Unfortunately we don't currently have a soundbar that has HDMI inputs that would fall within that budget.

Most of the more cost effective soundbars tend to be stereo bars and not surround sound ones so they have no need for HDMI.

The cheapest one that we would have is the Panasonic SCHTB15.

This is £219.95 with 12.99 for delivery or 285 Euro including delivery.

I hope this helps but let me know if you need anything else.

Regards

Dave

Thanks for that Dave, that's not far off my budget so I might be back to you in January to see if we can do a deal! :D Just one question on this soundbar Dave, I read elsewhere that this soundbar requires a HDMI ARC input rather than a normal HDMI input in the TV - is this correct? And if so, how do I know which I have in my tv (sorry I've never even heard of different types of HDMI inputs before!). I have an LG RZ 37LZ55 - 37" LCD TV - would there be an connectivity issue between this and the panasonic soundbar?

• Advertisement

Hi there.

ARC stands for audio return channel. This enables the TV to carry sound into the soundbar via the HDMI connection without the need for any other cables.

Only current 3D models have the ARC on board.

It only has one optical connection other than the HDMI, so it will be quite limited on connections for you.

ATB

Dave

Thanks Dave, it sounds like this soundbar is not compatible wiht my tv so that's not a runner. Ballpark figure, what would be the budget on a surround sound soundbar compatible with my tv?

Hi there.

Thanks for the reply and sorry for the delay.

The Panasonic TV's tend to have optical output, so any system with an optical input would do.

You could look at the Q Acoustics QTV2 system which is a 2.1 system that mounts to the back of the TV.

This is currently £269.95.

Alternatively, the Yamaha NSP285 with the Pioneer VSX421 would be £299.95 and I could do free shipping on it.

Let me know what you think.

ATB

Dave

Hi there.

Thanks for the reply and sorry for the delay.

The Panasonic TV's tend to have optical output, so any system with an optical input would do.

You could look at the Q Acoustics QTV2 system which is a 2.1 system that mounts to the back of the TV.

This is currently £269.95.

Alternatively, the Yamaha NSP285 with the Pioneer VSX421 would be £299.95 and I could do free shipping on it.

Let me know what you think.

ATB

Dave

Thanks Dave but I'm afraid neither of these would suit. I'm looking for a surround sound (or virtual surround sound) experience without the wires which is why I was looking at a soundbar. If the budget of €250 is too low for something like this I'll have to put it on hold for now - but if you have anything that fits the bill (or even an open box/demo one that you're looking to move on) let me know.

Ceist_Beag wrote: »
    Thanks Dave but I'm afraid neither of these would suit. I'm looking for a surround sound (or virtual surround sound) experience without the wires which is why I was looking at a soundbar. If the budget of €250 is too low for something like this I'll have to put it on hold for now - but if you have anything that fits the bill (or even an open box/demo one that you're looking to move on) let me know.

Ceist,

apologies - we'll keep you posted if anything more suitable pops up with a surround function around your budget ...

..as ever thanks a million for thinking of us - we do appreciate it..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.