Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Constitutional Challenge in courts

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Di0genes wrote: »
    Never trust anyone who tells you "Now What God Means By This".....

I mean I'm fairly arrogant, but I've never been that sure of myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

What day/date will Jesus appear again and if he doest come back, what next?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭selfrep

Back to the original point. When you draft proceedings, they generally start with a very succint setting out of what the Claim is about, such as

"The Plaintiff's Claim is for

1. Damages for breach of contract.
    2. Costs"

or

"The Plaintiff's Claim is for

1. A declaration that s.1 of the Fake Act, 2011 is unconstitutional having regard to [etc, etc]
    2. Costs"

Why don't you do us all a favour and maybe apply your wonderful mind to the question you originally posed about all this and the constitution. What, in succint terms, is your claim?

And I'm not asking for a narrative or evidence. I'm asking you tell me what is your complaint as regards the Constitution?

If you visit this link : http://stores.lulu.com/2012 Download free of charge the books :
    1) The Second Coming part 1 and part 2
    2) The Kingdom of Ireland
    3) Gardai and Government - Judgement Day

I will be submitting papers to the courts that claim I am the Messiah back in ireland for my second coming and the Office of the Taoiseach and Minister for Justice were dually informed ( as was the gardai and other Government Ministers) the proof of this is in the book you will download entitled Gardai and Government Judgement day and I will be claiming the Government are running our country outside of articles 6.1, 44.1 and the preamble.

To: ombudsman
    Subject: RE: Ombudsman Complaint part one
    Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 10:48:43 +0100

Hello
    Many thanks for your response. I would like to proceed with a complaint about the Minister for Justices Office and the office of the Taoiseach, I contacted them with full details of who I am, asked them to assist, they acknowledged receipt of my emails, stated it was being dealt with but did not deal with it. This has serious ramifications for the people of Ireland and indeed the world. It affects our reputation globally. I have a court case coming up and will be calling the people below to verify they did indeed receive my emails and the contents of said emails will come out in court. I am telling the truth as difficult as it may be to comprehend. By not following through on my emails to their departments these offices and those in charge of them are in breach of Article 6.1 , 44.1 and the preamble to the Irish constitution and on this basis I would like to make my complaint.

2) Article 6.1 - "All powers of government, legislative, executive and judicial, derive, under God, from the people, whose right it is to designate the rulers of the State and, in final appeal, to decide all questions of national policy, according to the requirements of the common good".

3) Article 44:1 The State acknowledges that the homage of public worship is due to Almighty God. It shall hold His Name in reverence, and shall respect and honour religionSend

The preamble to the Irish Constitution : In the Name of the Most Holy Trinity, from Whom is all authority and to Whom, as our final end, all actions both of men and States must be referred, We, the people of Éire,Humbly acknowledging all our obligations to our Divine Lord, Jesus Christ, Who sustained our fathers through centuries of trial,Gratefully remembering their heroic and unremitting struggle to regain the rightful independence of our Nation,And seeking to promote the common good, with due observance of Prudence, Justice and Charity, so that the dignity and freedom of the individual may be assured, true social order attained, the unity of our country restored, and concord established with other nations, Do hereby adopt, enact, and give to ourselves this Constitution.

Your office will have to download this free of charge : http://stores.lulu.com/2012 the book entitled The second coming part 1 and part 2 in order to verify I am telling the truth.
    Many thanks
    <snip>

Now before any of you laugh the reason I am taking it to court is because it is true, secondly the courts will read all the evidence, untenable evidence as I will be submitting the books above that I asked you all to read before you judged me and then when I win the case we will get the six counties back from the UK, we will get our new flag and we will get our new currency.

It will be up the government to prove Jesus is not back for his second coming and I can tell you inadvance, the complaint I made to the Government Ombudsman Office has sent shock waves throughout Dail eireann.....

Now before any of you laugh it off...you need to read the evidence the courts will be forced to read and then and only then can you decide if it is true and lastly shame on the monderator who moved this post from legal discussions to conspiracy theory because this is not a conspiracy, this is the truth.

Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 16:16:09 +0100
    Subject: Enda Kenny & Ireland in Constitutional Crisis

I can confirm the complaint made to Government Ombudsman Office is legitimate and true. The Attached file was received by Enda Kenny and Alan Shatter over 3 months ago and they ignored it, therefore they are in breach of our constitution and must be removed from office. As difficult as it will be for the people of Ireland and the media to accept, Jesus is back in Ireland for his second coming, the proof is below and attached and Fine Gael and Labour stood in the way of this unique event for the people of Ireland. The proof is all in the reading. This is the second coming whether the people of Ireland accept it or not. The Catholic Church will confirm same to you. Prepare yourselves accordingly, remember the proof is with you, ignoring it is not an option. Your government have known about this and tried to hide it from you. Wakey Wakey Ireland........

Attention : People of Ireland.

RE : Serious Constitutional Crisis in Ireland

This email is being sent to notify the Irish Media that a very serious complaint has been lodged to the Government Ombudsman Office about the Taoiseach and his office and The Minister for Justice and his office that has severe ramifications for our country. As Journalists and Irish citizens you are duty bound to follow our constitution and you cannot excuse yourself from your constitutional duty to your country. This involves every Irish man, woman and child and serious is not a word that even begins to accurately describe it.

The Offices of The Taoiseach and Minister for Justice have tried their utmost to cover this huge debacle up and keep this out of the public domain however the people of Ireland have a right to know the truth. This email is 100% proof that the Taoiseach and Minister for Justice are acting outside of our constitution, a severe breach of our constitution which renders them ineligible to continue in office serving our country and when the truth of this emerges it will bring unrepairable eternal shame and disgrace to our country not just amongst our own countrymen and women but also on a global scale. The world will learn about this and ona global scale our country will be ruined and be the laughing stock if you the journalists don't start doing your work.

THIS IS THE LARGEST CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS OUR COUNTRY HAS EVER FACED - it is not going to go away until it is dealt with, ignorance, disbelief and fear of the truth is no reason for you journalists not to report this story. When you discover what your government hid from the people to protect their political careers and reputations at the expense of violating our constitution you will discover that treason has been committed and criminal charges could follow. The proof is below, untenable proof and your job as journalists is to get to the bottom of the truth. The Media need to get a full statement from the Government Ombudsman Office, The Taoiseach and Mr Shatter. You cannot continue to keep your heads in the sand, the truth must be told to the people of Ireland and if you do not report the truth to the people of your country then you are just as guilty as Mr Kenny and Mr Shatter. The longer the Irish Media ignore the truth the bigger the impact will be when it does emerge and our country may never recover from this. If you have a bit of pride in Ireland now is the time to show it.

Once you read the evidence then tell me why it will be alughed at in court and tell me what piece of evidence is untenable?

I mean I'm fairly arrogant, but I've never been that sure of myself.

there is a differance between arrogance and confidence

What day/date will Jesus appear again and if he doest come back, what next?

he is back already...... what next? read the Kingdom of Ireland free of charge http://stores.lulu.com/2012 that is whats next

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Wait... did I read that right?

Are you honestly claiming you're the second coming of Jesus of Nazareth?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Rodger_Muir

So I've read the first four pages, and I'm still not exactly clear of the reasons for Selfreps proposed constructional challenge. I suspect I know where this thread is about to go. So before I delved any further can can someone clear it up for me. Does he want all references to God and Jesus removed from the Constitution or does he want all non Christians to be deported or burned at the stake, or is he just a troll?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Rodger_Muir

selfrep wrote: »

I will be submitting papers to the courts that claim I am the Messiah back in ireland for my second coming and the Office of the Taoiseach and Minister for Justice were dually informed ( as was the gardai and other Government Ministers) the proof of this is in the book you will download entitled Gardai and Government Judgement day and I will be claiming the Government are running our country outside of articles 6.1, 44.1 and the preamble.

Emm, ok. So are you trying to shame the Government into a Constitutional referendum or are you actually claiming to the the Messiah and if so, why are you posting on Boards for legal advice??
    And why are you charging so much for your books. Why does the Son of God need money

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

selfrep wrote: »
    I didnt say anything like that and your making up words and statements and saying i said god means by this......when you make up lies to discredit another person its you that is discredited

You might not have said those exact words, but thats the sentiment of your posts.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

. Why does the Son of God need money

Why does God need a spaceship

-Capt James T Kirk, Star Trek V.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,567 ✭✭✭✭Penn

As my old grandpappy used to say....

I'm locking this thread because it's gone f*cking crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 33,567 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Actually, feck it, I'm kinda interested to see how far this goes. Reopened

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭davoxx

Penn wrote: »
    As my old grandpappy used to say....

I'm locking this thread because it's gone f*cking crazy

then over night ...
    Penn wrote: »
    Actually, feck it, I'm kinda interested to see how far this goes. Reopened

Penn, Formerly Barrington, has been converted, or reborn ... i'm not sure.

was there a vision involved?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

So Selfrep, can you explain how the government are blocking the second coming?

You're here now, so therefore hasn't the second coming already happened?

And why aren't you spreading your Word? (apart from doing so on Boards)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭Orando Broom

I have to say I am surprised that the second Coming is stymied by such temporal things such as a Constitutional challenge and politicians.

I would have thought after our aeons of sinning and cavorting we'd be getting a Jesus who wasn't going to concern himself with such mundaneness.

Methinks this iteration of Jesus will be crucified with legal costs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

If you read his books, the second coming of Jesus has some interesting ideas about local government reform but bears an almighty grudge against the Gardaí for harassing him at prayer in Phoenix Park and refusing to accept his assurances that he is Jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,297 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

carefulnow.gif

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

I've read one of his books. I suggest you guys read the Garda one. It's hilarious. [Snip] Phoning in bomb threats is not what I would expect from my saviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭source

MagicSean wrote: »
    I've read one of his books. I suggest you guys read the Garda one. It's hilarious. [Snip] Phoning in bomb threats is not what I would expect from my saviour.

Is it worth reading or will I get annoyed like when reading freeman crap?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

source wrote: »

It's well worth the read. It starts off with some excellent made up quotes from politicians and the goes on to like a news report type narrative detailing his numerous interactions with the Gardaí in which he is portrayed as a hero pushed to the limits by injustice.

• Advertisement

MagicSean wrote: »
    It's well worth the read. It starts off with some excellent made up quotes from politicians and the goes on to like a news report type narrative detailing his numerous interactions with the Gardaí in which he is portrayed as a hero pushed to the limits by injustice.

Also, Jesus has great photoshop skills.

I particularly like the goat that has braces for no reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

The Chi Rho pointing to Navan and Newgrange? That's one of the most bizarre claims I've ever heard. I thought that everyone was aware that the semi-circular facade of Newgrange was completely made up in the 60's and it actually looked nothing like that for the previous 5000 years of it's existance.

Not that facts are important or anything!

Oh, and I hope he gets a new flag designer for the flag of "The Kingdom of Ireland" because that one he's designed is a bit crappy looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Johannes Scotus

source wrote: »

Here's a sample from an email:

Now Mr Garda Commissioner,
    had this female Garda done her job she would have read the email before
    jumping to conclusions she wouldn’t have made a complete an utter fool of
    herself and her coworkers and because she didn’t she now knows she is more
    satanic then the people who run knock shrine. Not content with being exposed
    as a garda with the marking of the beast 666 she then wanted to take my
    name and address and date of birth. This is the third time the gardai from
    Waterford have taken my name and address and date of birth and yet you
    muppets have failed to even make an arrest.
    Due to who I am I am also an excorsist and I remove evil spirits from people
    and during this whole ordeal I removed two spirits from two of the gardai, the
    female had a strong evil spirit inside her and I couldn’t remove it. They will
    testify to the fact that I levitated, raised myself off the ground and looked
    them in eye whilst muttering something underneath my breath, saving their
    souls.
    They were shocked at what they saw me do, their lives changed forever.
    Interview them and ask them what making a fool of themselves on front of the
    messiah and God was like. I managed to get these evil pigs out of my house
    and then when I went into the kitchen I saw the 6th one still there chatting to
    my housemates. I asked him to leave and he said he didn’t have to and he
    stood in my way when I went to go out the back door. When I did manage to
    get rid of him I shouted “ don’t come back”, he was equally as evil as the
    female garda and I was unable to remove his evil spirit. He was pure bully and
    total darkness in his eyes. How dare speak ill of me.

Then from an email from Diarmuid Martin:

FatherJames is entitled to
    justice like every other citizen in Ireland and the Catholic Church fully support
    Father James during his second coming and we encourage all Christians in
    Ireland, including the Gardai and Politicians to download this free of charge
    http://stores.lulu.com./2012 and to join in the second coming instead of
    bringing untold disgrace and shame to the people of Ireland who do wish to
    take part in the second coming. Judgement day is for everyone not just those who were awaiting it and its quite apparent the Gardai were not ready.May
    God forgive you all.
    Archbishop Diarmuid Martin

It's gold, I tell ya, pure gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭irishejit

where do I sign up??? :D

what a day i've had, first I get 3million quid from a nice chap at the UN and now my salvation is assured.....can this day get any better???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

This little exchange is quite marvellous..

http://pastebin.com/eDWb8bn2

King of Ireland, King of the Dail, King of Cork and King of UCC....not sure that Ming Flanagan would be happy to be accused of being in SF however.

Quite the spammer.

I am pie wrote: »
    This little exchange is quite marvellous..

http://pastebin.com/eDWb8bn2

King of Ireland, King of the Dail, King of Cork and King of UCC....not sure that Ming Flanagan would be happy to be accused of being in SF however.

Quite the spammer.

Not only is Jesus Christ phoning in bomb threats, he's also telling people to kill themselves! :eek:

He's really had a gritty reboot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Great find. All we need now is a photo of Jesus.

King of the students!! Hahahaha! Jason Byrne will not be best pleased.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Di0genes wrote: »
    Aren't you banned for two months?
    :rolleyes: Have a guess.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement