Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Constitutional Challenge in courts

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

:rolleyes: Have a guess.

Early release for good behaviour? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,567 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Alright alright, Brown Bomber back in da house. Recession means no welcome back party, so let's keep the thread on-topic folks. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Emm, ok. So are you trying to shame the Government into a Constitutional referendum or are you actually claiming to the the Messiah and if so, why are you posting on Boards for legal advice??
    And why are you charging so much for your books. Why does the Son of God need money
    Di0genes wrote: »
    Why does God need a spaceship

-Capt James T Kirk, Star Trek V.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭selfrep

Mine is to deliver the facts not to get people to believe in them said St bernadette.......

ya mite as well close off the post my life is not a comedy show for godless people to make a mockery of you might find it funny but he who laughs last laughs longest....the job of jesus during his first coming was to come to as many peoples attention as possible in as many ways......and he did.....be no different the second time.......watch the weather, expect a large earthquake, 2 volcanic eruptions, the euro to collapse, and an EU leader to be killed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

selfrep wrote: »
    Mine is to deliver the facts not to get people to believe in them said St bernadette.......

ya mite as well close off the post my life is not a comedy show for godless people to make a mockery of you might find it funny but he who laughs last laughs longest....the job of jesus during his first coming was to come to as many peoples attention as possible in as many ways......and he did.....be no different the second time.......watch the weather, expect a large earthquake, 2 volcanic eruptions, the euro to collapse, and an EU leader to be killed
    That's not very Christian..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭clever_name

[QUOTE=selfrep;75048141]Mine is to deliver the facts not to get people to believe in them said St bernadette.......

ya mite as well close off the post my life is not a comedy show for godless people to make a mockery of you might find it funny but he who laughs last laughs longest....the job of jesus during his first coming was to come to as many peoples attention as possible in as many ways......and he did.....be no different the second time.......watch the weather, expect a large earthquake, 2 volcanic eruptions, the euro to collapse, and an EU leader to be killed[/QUOTE]

you should not be in a hurry to leave, (see below) can you give us some facts that may have been missed... a few questions that I feel you have left unanswered... and I feel you should answer them... after all remember the good book said...

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

So I make my requests know,

When did you come to know you were the second coming?

Do you share any traits with the first coming of christ? i.e. are you good at woodwork?, son of a chippy and so on?

Do you have any special powers - water into wine and so on - this could be a very useful way of proving yourself to the unbelievers - much has changed since the first coming of christ but I would wager that the lure of free booze has stayed the same.

You must answer this... I am somewhat remiss to remind the messiah of this but I am sure that Christ 2.0 is as forgiving as the original... so let me remind you

Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall

So to prevent our fall... answer our questions... enlighten us...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

The first jesus was much nicer :(

you should not be in a hurry to leave, (see below) can you give us some facts that may have been missed... a few questions that I feel you have left unanswered... and I feel you should answer them... after all remember the good book said...

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

So I make my requests know,

When did you come to know you were the second coming? (Sept 13th 2007, but knew all my life I was differant)

Do you share any traits with the first coming of christ? i.e. are you good at woodwork?, son of a chippy and so on? ( I am the son of a carpenter and a seamstress and have five stigmata)

Do you have any special powers - water into wine and so on - this could be a very useful way of proving yourself to the unbelievers - much has changed since the first coming of christ but I would wager that the lure of free booze has stayed the same. ( I can change the wine from the last supper into the cleansing waters of the Holy spirit)

You must answer this... I am somewhat remiss to remind the messiah of this but I am sure that Christ 2.0 is as forgiving as the original... so let me remind you

Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall

So to prevent our fall... answer our questions... enlighten us...
    The job of the son during the second coming is not to forgive its to judge, God forgives his people not the son, the son judges

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

The job of the son during the second coming is not to forgive its to judge, God forgives his people not the son, the son judges

Seriously, tell us...how do you know you are the 2nd coming ?

I would like to point out to you all that to be christian simply means you follow the words of the bible and the son, the great holy good lord Jesus story that was created by the church and vatican never existed, the reason jesus was rejected by the holy people was because he was denounced by them.

The son was fully human, he walked talked dressed and look like a human but he had a calling from a God, what you people on this forum are doing are making a mockery of the second coming not because it isnt true but because you dont understand it, not ready for it and thus its easy for you in vast numbers to doubt it, it doesnt change it, its not my decision that Ireland was chosen, I didnt wake up one day and say to myself I am gonna tell the people of Ireland Navan, County Meath is the New jerusalem and Ireland is home to the kingdom of God. Whats wrong with most of you is the fear of accepting the truth would be too fearful for your souls to accept as it would accepting there is a god and accepting you didnt follow same god....

Let me categorically tell you, and you all know how corrupt and out of tune with the world the vatican is...... When I told them Navan County Meath is the New Jerusalem, they moved swiftly into place ready to deal with it and they accept it is true....... I told them September 15th 2007..... and within weeks they moved Sean Brady to cardinal and then elevated an unknown Priest from Navan to their highest office that deals with the media.

Paul Tighe (12 February 1958 - ) is the current secretary of the Pontifical Council for Social Communications since his appointment by Pope Benedict XVI on 30 November 2007.[1] He had previously served as director of the Office for Public Affairs in the Dublin diocese.

Tighe was born in Navan, County Meath. He graduated from UCD in 1979 with a BCL degree in Law. Having studied for the priesthood in Holy Cross College in Clonliffe and at the Pontifical Irish College in Rome, he was ordained a priest of the Dublin Diocese in 1983. His first appointment was as parish chaplain and teacher in Ballyfermot. Later, he went on to study Moral Theology at the Pontifical Gregorian University in Rome. Since 1990 he has been a lecturer in Moral Theology in the Mater Dei Institute in Dublin, he was appointed head of the Theology department in 2000.

In 2004, he was named the director of the Communications Office of the diocese of Dublin. He also instituted the Office for Public Affairs, which aids communication between the diocese, government, public bodies and nongovernmental organizations in Ireland and Europe.[2]

He was appointed as secretary of the Pontifical Council for Social Communications on 30 November 2007. As secretary, Mgr Tighe will assume the role of deputy to the President, Archbishop Claudio Maria Celli. Welcoming news of the appointment, the archbishop of Dublin, Diarmuid Martin, said: “Mgr Tighe is a priest of great competence and I am glad that he will have the possibility now to place his talents at the service of the Universal Church. I thank him for the service he has given to the Archdiocese of Dublin and wish him every success.”

Monsignor Paul Tighe said: “This appointment has come as a surprise to me. Communication of the Gospel must be at heart of the ministry of a priest and I am pleased to be asked to work in the Council that has a mandate to harness the potential of the media –new and old – as a means of evangelisation. I look forward to serving Pope Benedict XVI in his mission.

• Advertisement

I am pie wrote: »
    Seriously, tell us...how do you know you are the 2nd coming ?

If you download the book The Second Coming Part 1 and Part 2 http://stores.lulu.com/2012 free of charge you will answer the question yourself, I am not here to convert anyone or get anyone to believe the facts speak for themself, no human could write such a book

During his first coming, Jesus had to fulfil prophecies that were written about the Messiah, he fulfilled the words written by various prophets like Ezekiel, Isaiah, Zeccariah, Daniel etc..... God chose men of Israel to prophesise about the messiah.

During the second coming the son will fulfil the words of scripture of all the prophets and to prove it is he he will also fulfil the words written by various other Prophets Like St Malachy of Ireland, St Columbkille and He will fulfil the prophetic book of Kells I would suggest you people read and learn :

http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2300 Link to the prophecies about St Malachy and the second coming in ireland

http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2299 Link to the Book of Kells Prophecies about the second coming in Ireland.

http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2298 Link to the map tracing the second coming from israel to Ireland

http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2294 When Jesus returns the book of revelation says there is a wedding banquet and all are invited, the son is the bridegroom and he needs a bride this link informs you about the bride of Christ and who she is

The first secret of Navan :

THE FIRST SECRET OF NAVAN
    In Gaelic Style the Queen did say,
    I command thee reader, to halt and pray
    In times of woe, may you ask from me
    To guide you in light
    So that you (ii) may see.
    The visions of Navan, come true if they will.
    Therein lies the clue,
    Mine Eire, be still.
    I invoke all you Wise ones,
    To heaven please pray
    The Chariot of God
    Is back here to stay.
    In knock did I see you, from heaven did shine
    Our Son did we leave you, to save all mankind.
    Unite in the message; shine forth my bright light,
    Oh Eireann be still as you hear of your plight…….
    Second Part of The Secret of Navan
    I am not in Kells,
    But await, just left, on the road to Trim.
    Set fire on my chariot,
    In Summer I shine, In winter I fall,
    Thirteenth Rays,
    I am true light my eyes they see all,
    In Tara we build, The new road of Our Faith?
    But tis it a destiny to lead to Hells fate?
    St Patrick, once stood there, On ground, oh so high,
    Have you got the key? Heavens gate it's nearby,
    Where the (II) Rivers meet.
    Joint together, you and I,
    For Peters, forvision, will see death pass us by.
    If mysteries are wonderous,
    Let this one come true,
    Our faith, be restored,
    Follow this Wheel (II),
    for it is but my eye,
    it spins on my travels,
    hath stopped!
    So prosper with Joyous hope
    In the valley, here am I,
    St Patrick , I rid evil,
    Peters Rock lay near by.
    Beginth with endth A Solstice,
    at my Throne, now hath he kneel.
    Its my son, bequest I?
    I pledge thee Oh wise ones,
    Leave Tara of Stone,
    For it still is the seat,
    Of Merkabas Great Throne.
    Our past forms our future,
    Destroy it, we dare,
    The visions revisit,
    (iii) fold they will fare.
    In Jubilous Joy, may you reflect in the light,
    For the Mystery of pastures,
    In Royal County lay my plight.
    With (v) as the number, (iv) winds, they will blow,
    But my light shall shine on,
    my Throne I bethrow.
    In Malachy he sees us,
    In revelation he pertains,
    All Gods give one life,
    In thine own faith is it gained.
    So join the great Emerald, In war may he shine,
    leave peaceful souls to rest,
    &
    mind will be purified,
    Then Tara shall be blessed.
    If Pope be of heritage, and Peace be his proclaim,
    The path starts at Tara,
    My victory in this :
    The faith he hath gain,
    In prophets lights are near us, O wisdom or disdain.
    If thrice you did deny me,
    The first wind is now blowth,
    take one more chance at peace,
    for now you have (iii) but to get back to,
    Ill begotten, Peters Pence is earned.
    In Victory we surface,
    A new era thus lies hence.
    In mystery may you find me of the (iv) in me immence.
    A (v) is on horizon, oh begin my Jubilee!
    Oh Crowned King be seated, In me mystify.
    As (vi) is now (vii) the truth is now nigh.
    First Secret of Navan

The Catholic Church has remained tight lipped thus far about these startling visions and revelations. A full investigation has been ongoing. The Vatican are preparing to make history as they prepare the world for The Second Coming. Now who ever heard of such things?

“All around the throne there was a rainbow the colour of an emerald” Revelation 4:3

“These are the four winds; they have just come from the presence of the Lord of all the earth” Zechariah 6:5

Furthermore folks, I am going to stand in an irish courtroom, claim to be the messiah and present my proof and if I am not he I am guilty of Blasphemy and Perjury and before you all laugh I want you to digest this statement " When the courts learned who i was claiming to be they sent me for a psychiatric exam which I passed so they sent me for another which I passed and you can add these two clean bills of mental health to the previous two I had already obtained. In other words folks 4 psychiatrists have read my book, examined me thoroughly and when I say thoroughly I mean thoroughly and find no mental disorder and know I claim to be the messiah......and whilst you all laugh at what I did to get to court it was the only way to get it etched in irish History forever and to awaken you people to a reality you wernt ready for and save you from a punishment you didnt think existed,.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,297 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Great find. All we need now is a photo of Jesus.

Here ya go Monty :D

Selfrep.gif

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

You are not the messiah.

You are not the messiah.

God appoint the messiah not you,

Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

God appoint the messiah not you,

Something you should probably keep in mind.

PROPHECIES OF POPE JOHN PAUL II WHEN HE VISITED IRELAND 1979

In short the historic visit of Pope John Paul II was wrapped in
    one big mystery of light. He spoke as though he was warning
    us of the future all the while entrusting us over to the care of
    the Queen of Ireland. The Mother of God, Our Lady of Knock.
    He came delivering us a task which we would not understand
    until 2008 nearly 30 years later. He came speaking from
    Providence. Deep down the Pope knew that one person within
    the Irish flock would eventually realise they were the lamb sat
    upon the altar in the Knock vision from 1879.

Hopefully when you see how accurate he was in his
    descriptions of modern day Ireland, you will also accept that it
    is no coincidence Our Lady has returned to Ireland this time in
    Navan, to announce to the world her role in “The II Coming” as
    Mediatrix, Coredemptrix and Advocate as was predicted by her
    vision in Knock, 1879. 100 years later he showed up
    mysteriously on our shore to let us know what we must do in
    accordance with the divine plans he has received for the Irish
    from Providence.

Arriving on Irish soil, the first thing this man did was kiss the
    ground in order to show his blessings to Our Country and in
    order to fulfil what Our Lady said in Lourdes “Kiss the ground
    for the conversion of sinners”, an act he repeated in many a
    country. He was well aware of both his and our mission and
    truly aware the battles they lay ahead of us.

Although spoken in 1979, his Homilies and speeches were
    actual prophecies for us. He delivered them knowing that when
    the time was right we would reread his words and finally
    understand that Ireland was chosen by Providence to play a
    vital role in the salvation of man. In order to understand a
    prophecy of the future, it must happen first. The coming of
    Pope John Paul II to Ireland was the fulfilment of the prophecy
    of Knock in 1879. To deny this is to deny God exists so beware
    before you tell God you do not believe him as this would just
    further add to the chastisements which the world already
    endures.

The second thing he did when he arrived was thank Ireland for
    the continued role they have played in the contribution of
    Christian practices and spreading the faith. He then did
    something that was totally out of our control and which we
    must accept. He called upon Our Blessed Lady (whom he had a
    direct relationship with) and he asked through the intercession
    of Mary, Mother of Jesus, and Queen of Peace to follow him
    throughout his tour of Ireland. He placed his pastoral visit
    under her care. In other words he handed Ireland to Our Lady
    on our behalf and then delivered his prophecies across our
    land. Now that he is gone, and the prophecies have come true
    we must once again turn to The Queen of Ireland for guidance.
    As you can see from the past, Our Lady has mysterious powers
    which we have no control over. If the Vicar of Christ asked the
    Queen of Ireland to watch over us, he did so for a very good
    reason.

When you read his words you will notice how quite eerily we
    can use them some 30 years later and word for word you can
    see his accurate prediction of how Ireland would turn out. He
    was warning us and we did not listen. We fell into the trap and
    now we must realign ourselves and admit our mistakes.
    Practice forgiveness and receive peace needs to be practiced
    by the flock and indeed the shepherds.

He prayed that we would be strong enough to meet the
    challenges that will be put before us. Just what challenges
    were they?

“Ireland is being challenged in a new way today. Ireland is not
    immune from the influence of ideologies and trends which
    present day civilisation and progress carry with them. The very
    capability of mass media to bring the whole world into your
    homes produces a new kind of confrontation with values and
    trends that up until now have been alien to Irish society.
    Pervading materialism imposes its dominion on man today in
    many different forms and with aggressiveness that spares no
    one. The most sacred principles, which were the sure guides
    for the behaviour of individuals and society, are being hollowed
    out by false pretences concerning freedom, the sacredness of
    life, the indissolubility of marriage, the true sense of human
    sexuality, the right attitude towards the material goods that
    progress has to offer. Many people now are tempted to self
    indulgence and consumerism, and human identity is often
    defined by what he owns. Prosperity and affluence, even when
    they are only beginning to be available to larger strata of
    society, tend to make people assume that they have a right to
    all that prosperity can bring, and thus they become more
    selfish in their demands”.

“I come here in celebration of our salvation”. (Better
    understood now)

”You are witnessing the Body of Christ”

“You are my friends if you do what I command you”

“I recall how Divine Providence has used this island on the
    edge of Europe for the conversion of The European Continent,
    that continent which has been for two thousand years the
    continent of evangelisation.” John Paul II goes on to say how
    through the intercession of those Irish that spread the faith
    around the world and that had it not have been for those the
    word of God may never have reached Poland and assisted in
    producing a Pope. Without knowing it Irish missionaries in the
    past helped form the future. Indeed it was an irish Monk,
    Aaron of Cologne that went straight to Krakow in Poland when
    he read the Book of Kells. Once again he was reminding us
    that just as these folk played a part in the plans of God, so too
    would we. Yes Ireland had a role and this was why we received
    the visions of Knock to let us know what role we play.

“My visit is a providential occasion”

“I am expressing my sense of what Ireland deserves‟, and
    also satisfying deep needs within my own heart.”
    The book of prophecies of Pope John Paul II is eighty nine
    pages long. He lets us fully know that he believes Our Lady
    came to knock for a reason, he knew the reason and he
    prepared us in 1979 for what was to come in the new
    millennium. You can partake in the mission if you want, we all
    can. If you want to know what the future holds it lies in our
    past. In fact if our journalists listened to his prophecy given
    directly to them when he was here, he told them their work
    enters the home of millions around the world, knowing one day
    it would do just that as they report on “Our Lady of Navan”
    and the revelations of The Second Coming.

The Pope in Ireland – Addresses and Homilies is the book
    containing the prophecies. It should be available at all leading
    book shops but is available in Veritas. The Irish Government
    have been reading the prophecies he left us as too have other
    countries as more and more people begin to accept he was
    more than just a Polish priest that became Pope but was in
    fact a gifted mystic that came to deliver the word of God in
    order to prepare us for the fulfillment of biblical prophecies
    with regards to the second coming of christ,

Pope John Paul II throughout his tour repeated the fact that he
    had been to Mexico, Poland and now Ireland and his next
    destination was The USA to address the United Nations. In
    each location he said what needed to be said and delivered his
    various prophecies, all of which appear to make much more
    sense today. Not that he would say it, but if he were here
    today nobody can doubt he would indeed be able to say “Told
    you so.” In fact this man would probably walk off the plane
    today if he could, kiss the ground and announce once again
    “Young people of Ireland, I still love you.”

“Hear I am at the goal of my journey”
    he recited these words
    at Knock. Why was it his goal to get to Knock? Why did a Pope
    and man from Poland feel it was his goal to stand in a small
    town in the West of Ireland? The answer is in the question.
    Whether we believe or not, the man kissed the ground for the
    conversion of sinners and asked Our Lady to bless us. From
    reading about the power of Our Lady in various other
    apparitions it is hoped the reader can understand the true
    power of the Mother of God and accept that God does exert
    control over each and every one of us and our globe. As he
    departed Ireland the crowd sang – “Come back again”...... how
    ironic it sounds today.

Something you should probably keep in mind.

Yes and as I said above if you read my post I said, i didnt just wake up one day and decide I was going to lead the people of Ireland astray and tell them I was the Messiah...... read the evidence before you judge me as it will come back to haunt you. You have been told the messiah is back in Ireland, I have sowed the seed and it will be watered...something perhaps you should keep in mind, all people are innocent until proven guilty and your proving me guilty without reading the evidence first, thats not a fair trial, thats something a person does who cannot handle the truth, fear of, ignorance and disbelief of the truth are no defences

Yes and as I said above if you read my post I said, i didnt just wake up one day and decide I was going to lead the people of Ireland astray and tell them I was the Messiah...... read the evidence before you judge me as it will come back to haunt you. You have been told the messiah is back in Ireland, I have sowed the seed and it will be watered...something perhaps you should keep in mind, all people are innocent until proven guilty and your proving me guilty without reading the evidence first, thats not a fair trial, thats something a person does who cannot handle the truth, fear of, ignorance and disbelief of the truth are no defences

Yes, it's rather convenient that the only possible way one could disagree with your assertion that you're the second coming of jesus is that they simply haven't read you meandering copy&paste posts or that they're afraid of your 'truth'.
    It's almost like you're presenting an intellectually dishonest argument based on a false dichotomy.

I've read what you've posted here, there is no more proof of anything you've claimed, so why should I believe your claims?
    There is no reason to and until that changes you are, as far as I'm concerned, not the messiah.
    Your status as simply a very naughty boy is more likely.

• Advertisement

TRACING THE ROOTS OF KING DAVID TO IRELAND ( THE MESSIAH IS A DESCENDENT OF KING DAVID)

The Prophet Jeremiah
    626 BC

Out of all the biblical prophets Jeremiah is the single most
    important one because without him and his faith we would not
    understand the second coming. Jeremiah had a dual role to
    play and it must be stated he achieved what he did only
    through the power of God. Time and time again he stated he
    was unable to do his mission and God always reassured him
    that he could and would. Jeremiah was called by God to tell
    the people of Israel that they had broken the covenant with
    God and Moses through their worship of the God Baal and that
    God would punish them and Jerusalem would fall. His book in
    the bible is full of details of what Israel can fully expect in
    terms of punishment from God for ignoring him and his
    prophets.

Jeremiah told God he couldn‟t go to the people and tell them
    these things as he was too young and didn‟t have the skills nor
    words but God touched his lips with his spirit and gave him
    these very abilities. It was in 626 BC that Jeremiah was called.

Jeremiah 1:5-10
    “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you
    were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the
    nations. Alas, Sovereign LORD,” I said, “I do not know how to
    speak; I am too young.” But the LORD said to me, “Do not
    say, „I am too young.‟ You must go to everyone I send you to
    and say whatever I command you. Do not be afraid of them,
    for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the LORD.
    Then the LORD reached out his hand and touched my mouth
    and said to me, “I have put my words in your mouth. See,
    today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and
    tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant.”
    (build the New Jerusalem by planting the ark of the covenant
    in Ireland)

Get yourself ready! Stand up and say to them whatever I
    command you. Do not be terrified by them, or I will terrify you
    before them. Today I have made you a fortified city, an iron
    pillar and a bronze wall to stand against the whole land—
    against the kings of Judah, its officials, its priests and the
    people of the land. They will fight against you but will not
    overcome you, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares
    the LORD. Jeremiah 1:17-19

This poor man of God was rejected by his own brothers,
    beaten up by priests and false prophets, placed in stocks, had
    stones thrown at him, was placed in a cistern, put in jail,
    mocked, laughed at and utterly humiliated but he still did his
    job for God and it wasn‟t until the things he predicted came
    true did the people realise he was doing Gods work. Jeremiah
    warned the people of Israel that God would punish them
    severely for their disloyalty to him and his covenant and
    prophesised the destruction and invasion of Jerusalem. He also
    warned other nations and their people what would happen
    them. Jeremiah soon became a revered prophet by many and
    was very famous. Unknown to the world Jeremiah was also
    given a final mission that would sow the seeds for the second
    coming of the son of God even before the first coming
    happened.

In secret Jeremiah fled Israel but not before taking with him
    the Ark of the Covenant, Jacobs stone or the stone of destiny
    which is the stone the prophet Jacob slept upon and had the
    dream about a ladder reaching to heaven. The most crucial
    thing he also fled the country with was a descendent from the
    Royal line of David, Princess Teai Tephi a daughter of the King
    of Jerusalem.. If all this was not enough Jeremiah also took
    with him King Davids harp and set about obeying God for one
    last journey.

Jeremiah was told to bring all these things to Ireland and told
    where to hide them, underneath the Hill of Tara in the Royal
    County of Meath. Jeremiah travelled to Egypt then onto
    Gibraltar and from there to Ireland. Upon landing in Ireland he
    explained his mission to the Irish High King Eochaidh and was
    warmly greeted. Princess Teai Tephi and the Irish high King
    married upon the Hill of Tara on June 21st 583 BC, the summer
    solstice and she became Queen of Ireland and this secured the
    royal line of David and sowed the seeds for the second coming
    of the son of man to happen in Ireland. Jeremiah became
    known to the Irish as Ollamh Fodhla or wise teacher and he
    spent the remainder of his days teaching the people of Ireland
    the laws of God which they accepted. Jeremiah would teach
    the law of God from the Judgement seat at Loughcrew which
    he was told to do, this a prophecy that judgement would
    come from this royal county eventually when God was ready.
    Jeremiahs tomb is located at Cairn T in loughcrew in Meath
    and inside his tomb he left a map of how he got here and why.
    Included in the map is the Sun and the Pleaides. Jeremiah was
    sent to Ireland by God for a reason but he did not fully know
    the reason but went along with the divine plan. The tombs at
    Loughcrew bring attention to the Autumn and Spring
    equinoxes.

hier.gif

A stone carving from Jeremiahs Tomb in Loughcrew, County
    Meath courtesy of http://www.jahtruth.net/jere.htm (Elijah)

See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and
    dreadful day of the LORD comes. Malachi 4:5

Jesus replied, "To be sure, Elijah comes and will restore all
    things. Matthew 17:11

jseat.jpg

The Judgement seat used by Jeremiah in loughcrew and the
    same seat the son will sit upon when he returns to Judge the
    world.

Yes, it's rather convenient that the only possible way one could disagree with your assertion that you're the second coming of jesus is that they simply haven't read you meandering copy&paste posts or that they're afraid of your 'truth'.
    It's almost like you're presenting an intellectually dishonest argument based on a false dichotomy.

I've read what you've posted here, there is no more proof of anything you've claimed, so why should I believe your claims?
    There is no reason to and until that changes you are, as far as I'm concerned, not the messiah.
    Your status as simply a very naughty boy is more likely.

Show me one piece of evidence that is a lie mister? are you doubting the book of kells? Pope John Paul II, St Malachy? the bible? the vision of knock 1879? I think its you that will discover your the naughty one.

THE VIRGIN OF THE STUMPED

When the good people of Ireland realise the second coming happened in their country they will be stumped by the facts :

holystump.jpg

He will be like the stump of an oak tree that has been cut
    down. The holy seed will be the lands stump. The stump
    represents a new beginning for God‟s people. Isaiah 6:13

I looked, and there before me was a messenger, a holy one,
    coming down from heaven. He called in a loud voice: Cut down
    the tree and trim off its branches; strip off its leaves and
    scatter its fruit. Let the animals flee from under it and the
    birds from its branches. But let the stump and its roots, bound
    with iron and bronze, remain in the ground, in the grass of the
    field. Let him be drenched with the dew of heaven, and let him
    live with the animals among the plants of the earth. Daniel
    4:13-15.

“This then is what it means your majesty, and this is what the
    Supreme God has declared will happen you. You will admit the
    Supreme God controls all human Kingdoms and that he can
    give them to anyone he chooses. The Angel ordered the stump
    to be left in the ground, this means that you will become a
    King again when you acknowledge that God rules all the world.
    Daniel 4:24-26.

I will reveal my servant who is called the branch. Zechariah
    3:8.

The man who is called the branch will flourish where he is and
    will rebuild the Lord‟s Temple. He is the one who will build it
    and receive the honour due to a King, and he will rule his
    people. Zechariah 6:12-13.

A shoot shall come up from the stump of Jesse. From his roots
    a branch will bear fruit.The royal line of David is a like a tree
    that has been cut down; but just as new branches sprout from
    a stump, so a new King will arise from among David‟s
    descendents. The spirit of the Lord will give him wisdom, and
    the knowledge and skill to rule his people. He will know the
    Lords will and honour him, and find pleasure in obeying him.
    He will not judge by appearance or hearsay; he will judge the
    poor fairly and defend the rights of the helpless. At his
    command the people will be punished, and evil persons will
    die. He will rule his people with justice and integrity. Isaiah
    11:1-5.

It was the will of the Lord that his servant should grow like a
    plant taking root in dry ground. Isaiah 53:2

The Son of Man, the victor shall eat from the tree of life that
    stands in the paradise of God. Revelation 2:7

And one of the elders said to me “don‟t cry. Look! The Lion
    from Judah‟s tribe, the great descendant of David, has won the
    victory, and he can break the seven seals and open the
    scroll. Revelation 5:5.

I am the root and descendant of David, the bright morning
    star. Revelation 22:16.

And again Isaiah says, “A descendant of Jesse will appear; he
    will come to rule the Gentiles (non Jews) and they will put
    their hope in him.” Romans 15:12

July 8th 2009

In what was turning out to be a monsoon July it could only
    mean one thing and that was Our Lady was back in The
    Emerald Isle. The Virgin of the Stumped as it became
    known as locally appeared in the trunk of a chopped down tree
    in a church in Rathkeale, Co Limerick. The Blessed Virgin
    appeared holding the child Jesus in her arms to the people
    within the tree. Our Lady clearly preparing the people of the
    world to be stumped by the news about The Mysteries of Light
    and Second Coming. Those with faith and whom are prepared
    can clearly see the Blessed Virgin and child and are stumped
    that others cannot. If you want to test your faith visit this
    stump and prepare to be stumped. Rathkeale of course has a
    street called Thomas Street named after doubting Thomas who
    refused to believe Jesus was resurrected unless he could see it
    for himself. There are no coincidences in Providence. If you are
    on guard then you wont be stumped. It is becoming known as
    The Parable of the Mother. Its lesson : Don‟t wait to be
    stumped.

The church chosen is named after Mary Magdelene a
    once hardened sinner and by appearing in a tree stump Mary
    is clearly showing her part in the tree of life that nourishes
    mankind forever. Well done Mary!

Needless to say the sceptics and those whom are totally
    unprepared for the promised Second Coming had a great old
    laugh failing to realise that he or she who laughs last does
    indeed laugh longest. Think of the Mona Lisa.

Our Lady clearly showing how she is an integral part of The
    Holy Quarter and truly earning that title of CoRedemptrix,
    Mediatrix and Advocate. Once again well done Mary!

No doubt the faithful of Rathkeale will ensure this tree of life
    lives on forever.

There is hope for a tree that has been cut down, it can come
    back to life and sprout. JOB 14:7.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭Sacksian

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Furthermore folks, I am going to stand in an irish courtroom, claim to be the messiah and present my proof and if I am not he I am guilty of Blasphemy and Perjury and before you all laugh I want you to digest this statement " When the courts learned who i was claiming to be they sent me for a psychiatric exam which I passed so they sent me for another which I passed and you can add these two clean bills of mental health to the previous two I had already obtained. In other words folks 4 psychiatrists have read my book, examined me thoroughly and when I say thoroughly I mean thoroughly and find no mental disorder and know I claim to be the messiah......and whilst you all laugh at what I did to get to court it was the only way to get it etched in irish History forever and to awaken you people to a reality you wernt ready for and save you from a punishment you didnt think existed,.
    PLEASE tell me when you are going to do this, because I will make sure that morning is free.

I would also suggest you people visit this website : http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com

Read the messages she received.......

PLEASE tell me when you are going to do this, because I will make sure that morning is free.

Waterford District Court December 6th 2011 10:30 am

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭davoxx

......watch the weather, expect a large earthquake, 2 volcanic eruptions, the euro to collapse, and an EU leader to be killed
    just one?
    can we pick?

and for weather, would it be possible for a heatwave from now till march?

Show me one piece of evidence that is a lie mister? are you doubting the book of kells? Pope John Paul II, St Malachy? the bible? the vision of knock 1879? I think its you that will discover your the naughty one.

I'm doubting you.
    You've provided nothing to back up your claim.

The burden of proof lies with you. I suggest you get on with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭Plastik

JC, tell us about the GOAT's!?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement