Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a couple of "Guinea Pigs"

Options
  • 15-10-2011 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

I'm a medium living in North Tipperary. I'm just getting started with doing public readings. I have done lots of readings for friends and acquaintances with great results.

I'm looking for a couple of people who would like free readings to help me build my confidence.

Anyone interested?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

Got one reading arranged for tomorrow. They're free! Anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Daidy2011

I would be willing to participate, pm me and I will give you my mobile number and we can talk and arrange a meeting.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 tiaxxx

Ya would love a reading:)

Thanks to everyone who replied or PM'd me. I've promised 4 free readings through this thread.

If you're only reading this now I will give 1 more free reading to the next person to reply.

Thanks again to all for the help and encouragement x
    It means a lot

F

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭missloulou

Me please!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

ohhhhh if you feel like doing another freebie keep me in mind
    thanks

ohhhhh if you feel like doing another freebie keep me in mind
    thanks

Are you based near Tipperary?

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

Since I am late by now I will still love to see your psychic readings and user response to that. Best Wishes!

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Melodi

Frowzy - let me know if you still want more practice and we might do a reading trade? I live near the border of North Tip an Offaly...
    Melodi in the Midlands

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Isolt

Yep Frowzy I hope the readings are going well. Sorry I can't make it out there but I am interested in hearing how you get on too. Good luck :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

I'd love to be a guinea pig if you need anymore! I usually go to Rory Bates, and I find him great.

Best of luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 tiaxxx

Frowzy wrote: »
    I'm a medium living in North Tipperary. I'm just getting started with doing public readings. I have done lots of readings for friends and acquaintances with great results.

I'm looking for a couple of people who would like free readings to help me build my confidence.

Anyone interested?

Hi.. Iv'e had my Reading done with Frowzy couple weeks ago and was very pleased with it. :) She's a Warm Friendly Person and I can definitely say she is very Talented and Gifted Medium and Im sure will do vey well in the Future...So i wouldn't Hesitate in Recommending her if you've lost a loved one or need some answers....:rolleyes:

tiaxxx wrote: »
    Hi.. Iv'e had my Reading done with Frowzy couple weeks ago and was very pleased with it. :) She's a Warm Friendly Person and I can definitely say she is very Talented and Gifted Medium and Im sure will do vey well in the Future...So i wouldn't Hesitate in Recommending her if you've lost a loved one or need some answers....:rolleyes:

Thanks so much for the kind words Tiaxxx, it was a pleasure to meet you too.

I hope your message gave you some comfort and that you took the advice! Hope to meet you again in the future take care of yourself.

If anyone else would like a reading you will find my details on Paranormal.ie directory from tomorrow, or send me a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Sashiee

I would LOVE a reading!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Frowzy, are you still offering free readings? Still looking for guinea pigs? :)

Hi all,

Unfortunately I'm not doing free readings anymore. I did some, got recommended and am now really busy. <snip>I can't advertise here, <snip> Thanks
    Sandie

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Frowzy wrote: »
    Hi all,

Unfortunately I'm not doing free readings anymore. I did some, got recommended and am now really busy. <snip>I can't advertise here, <snip> Thanks
    Sandie
    For gods sake frowzy, you just did advertise. I cant break forum rules just because you offered a few free readings.

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement