Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5th Year Work Experience

• 15-10-2011 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hello! :D I'm trying to sort out some work experience sooner rather than later so i dont have to panic when the time comes! :P Some courses i'm interested in at the moment are Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Medicine and Veterinary... I can easily sort out the Veterinary as a family friend is a vet.

Has anyone here done work experience in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy or Medicine (i know medicine is almost impossible to get experience in because Doctors dont let you in on the patients private information)

Where did you go? How was it? Did it influence you in any way? :) Anything in the Munster area would be ideal, thank you in advance! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Some hospitals will let you do a weeks work experience, where you spend a day each with different health professionals - e.g. physiotherapist, radiologist, anesthesiaist (how is it spelt?!) etc.

Advertisement