Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whites dogfood

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

TillyGirl wrote: »
    I was going to try Whites but ended up getting Luath 30kg for €80 at the pet expo so once that runs out in the new year think I will try Whites. Should I buy a small bag first to make sure it agrees with them or try the 15kg? Dont know where I can get a small bag locally as it probably costs a lot for delivery of a small bag.

They are based in Craughwell.
    The Dog Company in Bushy Park (Woodstock) stocks Whites, too. Maybe that's an option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

They are based in Craughwell.
    The Dog Company in Bushy Park (Woodstock) stocks Whites, too. Maybe that's an option.

the pet shop in Tuam also stock it, and I think Bubbles and Barks in Bearna does too.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭mr socco

Thanks for the replies, will give it a try. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Allgäuerin

Think they getting really busy as we ordered it too for the first time on Wednesday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Helen1976

Think they getting really busy as we ordered it too for the first time on Wednesday :D

I ordered for the first time on Wed night and it was delivered this morning. Delighted with the customer service so far - they have been very helpful :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 mark1310

its all about how the foods are made and the quailty of ingredints used to make it. all teses foods are all cooked at really high temptures which kill all the good bactrias in them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 mark1310

Dont get me wrong , when you read the details about the food on there web site it does semm pretty good . im not knocking this brand as i know notting about it but i would also be looking at how its cooked and produced

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

mark1310 wrote: »
    Dont get me wrong , when you read the details about the food on there web site it does semm pretty good . im not knocking this brand as i know notting about it but i would also be looking at how its cooked and produced
    so as u have been asked before what do u consider a good food?

Advertisement