Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

for you PHP gods...

Options
  • 15-10-2011 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭

How the feck do I have this statement open in a new (seperate) window pweeeze(I've tried putting target="new" in just about every combo to no avail?:o
    $href = $sess->url( $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'].'?page=checkout.index&ssl_redirect=1', true);
       		$href2 = $sess->url( $mm_action_url . "/index2.php?page=checkout.index&ssl_redirect=1", true);
       		$class_att = 'class="checkout_link"';
       		$text = $VM_LANG->_('PHPSHOP_CHECKOUT_TITLE');

if( $this->get_cfg('useGreyBoxOnCheckout', 1)) {
       			echo vmCommonHTML::getGreyBoxPopupLink( $href2, $text, '', $text, $class_att, 500, 600, $href );
       		}
       		else {
       			echo vmCommonHTML::hyperlink( $href, $text, '', $text, $class_att );
       		}

where on the $href could I set this to open in new window?

...or must it be set on last line (echo vmCommonHTML::hyperlink( $href, $text, '', $text, $class_att );)???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭joebloggs123

CSU wrote: »
    How the feck do I have this statement open in a new (seperate) window pweeeze(I've tried putting target="new" in just about every combo to no avail?:o
    $href = $sess->url( $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'].'?page=checkout.index&ssl_redirect=1', true);
       		$href2 = $sess->url( $mm_action_url . "/index2.php?page=checkout.index&ssl_redirect=1", true);
       		$class_att = 'class="checkout_link"';

echo vmCommonHTML::getGreyBoxPopupLink( $href2, $text, '', $text, $class_att, 500, 600, $href );
       		}
       		else {
       		}

where on the $href could I set this to open in new window?

...or must it be set on last line (echo vmCommonHTML::hyperlink( $href, $text, '', $text, $class_att );)???

You could prob try something like this but im sure there are tidier ways of doing it.

$class_att = 'class="checkout_link" target="_blank"';

}
       		else {
       		}

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭CSU

You could prob try something like this but im sure there are tidier ways of doing it.
       		$class_att = 'class="checkout_link" target="_blank"';

...haven't the foggiest about coding...well enough to get me by - but I thought $class_att was defining a CSS class to use...dunno wtf it works but it works - Thank you kind fello ;)

(all fu*en day waiting on stupid bleedin virtuefart forums)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

CSU wrote: »
    ...haven't the foggiest about coding...well enough to get me by - but I thought $class_att was defining a CSS class to use...dunno wtf it works but it works - Thank you kind fello ;)

(all fu*en day waiting on stupid bleedin virtuefart forums)

It was - it contained the class attribute and the value for it - but joebloggs added the target attribute to the same string.

Advertisement