Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a 22" Monitor

Options
  • 15-10-2011 4:19pm

Looking for a 22" monitor and was wondering if anyone knew of any good deals. preferably with a HDMI port.

This Samsung Samsung SyncMaster B2230H seems like a reasonable deal. Problem is the €30 shipping costs. Pixmania also have the same model here. German website is €5 cheaper after delivery but I assume delivery times would be alot longer.

Any know of any other deals?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

Amazon have it for €138 delivered. €5 cheaper than HWVS.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

brenbrady wrote: »
    German website is €5 cheaper after delivery but I assume delivery times would be alot longer.
    I wouldn't bet on it.

Do Pixmania deliver to your door or do you have to go and collect like komplett?

To your door. (as do Komplett)

Serephucus wrote: »
    To your door. (as do Komplett)

I could be mistaken but I bought a sat nav a few years ago and I had to go to their warehouse in Blanchardstown to collect. Maybe it was another online retailer.

• Advertisement

They do have a Pickup Point, and you can select it as an option - I think it's selected by default - but you can also have your items delivered by An Post.

Advertisement