Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

icandy cherry

Options
  • 15-10-2011 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi there, does anyone have any experiences with the icandy cherry?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

I dont have one but I was thinking about getting an icandy. I did a bit of research and heard that there is quite a few problems with the wheels on icandy needing to be replaced regularly. So I decided not to get one as I would be using it quite a bit on country roads. Also heard one person was told by icandy that the wheel issue was due to "improper use" whatever that means

• Registered Users Posts: 21 jenna4

yes I've seen them reviews but I've also seen that the newer models i.e. since 2008 have improved with the wheels and chassis, they seem to be light and easy to maneouver which will be good when baba arrives

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Betsy18

i would recommend it 100%!! i have one and they are so easy to manage, the chassis folds neatly and is so easy to fold and unfold. it is strong but also very light to push around. it was recommended to me by a friend who had one for her 2 kids and could not speak highly enough off it, she still has it for her toddler now. i love it and wouldnt be without it!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 jenna4

great thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Storm_rages

I love mine, its so light. We are on our second (child not buggy) and it has lasted very well. The big down side is it would not be the buggy if you use a lot of public transport as it folds down to two parts but other then that its great. I should say the carrycot is small, baby is 10 weeks and i can't see her being able to fit in it for much longer but then she is a big baby. Never had any problems with tyres, i think that was an older model... Good luck with what ever you choose.

• Advertisement
Advertisement