Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ex demo ps2 games

• 15-10-2011 6:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,055 ✭✭✭✭

Do people collect demo game games from old playstation mags. came across a box of them. They were from the ps2 mag from back in the day.

Not sure what too do with them. We don't want them any more.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

There's a market for them alright. You could probably get a buyer on either the Racketboy or Retro Gamer forums.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,055 ✭✭✭✭cena

Are them forums on here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,531 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Crap threw out 3 years of PSM ones the other week!

I'v checked them sites it seems only ps1 games they do.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

arcade and retro forum /adverts.ie
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=94
    load of people there who're collecting ps2/ps1 stuff that'd be after them!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 52,036 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The only ones people would be interested in would be the PS1 official UK playstation magazine demo discs for the Net Yaroze games. I doubt you'll get anything for the PS2 demos.

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    The only ones people would be interested in would be the PS1 official UK playstation magazine demo discs for the Net Yaroze games. I doubt you'll get anything for the PS2 demos.

I really just want them gone.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 52,036 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Throw them up on adverts and ebay then. I'm sure you'll get something for them. Who knows, there might be a market for them and you'll make some good money.

Advertisement