Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cars stolen in Sallins

Options
  • 15-10-2011 6:20pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭

Just heard that a friends house was broken into last night, and their two cars were taken, in Hunterswood. They had the keys downstairs, just inside the front door. The alarm wasn't on, 'coz the dog was in the kitchen.

Hope everyone here was ok.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

this has happened in Hunterswood before. That underground carpark is a scumbag magnet

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Wasn't in the car park man. Parked right outside their house. Scumbags drilled through the lock, and opened the door. Happened between 11 and 3 last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

and the dog didnt even bark? i know id be ridding myself of him pronto!

sod that, sorry to hear of this break in:(

My dog went mad t'other night when my neighbours were havin an early/late one and people coming an going at all hours.
    i got outta bed and praised her even though there wasnt a threat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

beertons wrote: »
    Wasn't in the car park man. Parked right outside their house. Scumbags drilled through the lock, and opened the door. Happened between 11 and 3 last night.

i walked through the estate at 4 am after work and seen nothing. Drilling those euro locks take time an make a hell of a lot of noise. I had to do it once(legally) .

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭aristotle25

gsxr1 wrote: »
    i walked through the estate at 4 am after work and seen nothing. Drilling those euro locks take time an make a hell of a lot of noise. I had to do it once(legally) .

Yeah you would think it would make a lot of noise.

People really need to turn on the house alarms going to bed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement