Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG Optimus 7 Screen Problem

Options
  • 15-10-2011 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

I am having a problem with an LG Optimus 7, the touch screen is unresponsive and you cannot press anything on the screen but all of the physical buttons are working fine. Tried a hard reset but got nowhere with it. Problem is still there. This was one of the phones bought from Germany during the Amazon sale of them.

Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Hello all,

I am having a problem with an LG Optimus 7, the touch screen is unresponsive and you cannot press anything on the screen but all of the physical buttons are working fine. Tried a hard reset but got nowhere with it. Problem is still there. This was one of the phones bought from Germany during the Amazon sale of them.

Any help is appreciated.

Try send it to fonfix or bring it to fonemenders. Only other options are to to contact LG for assistance?

What happened to the phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

Thanks for the reply, It's not my phone but my aunts and have no idea what happened. She was saying that it just started freezing up. Everything works on it, camera button, volume controls, power just the touch screen is unresponsive. I suspect that a sensor or something is gone for the screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

I had the same thing happen on my old HTC HD2. The digitizer had failed and had to be replaced which is what they did and was covered under the 2 year warranty.

Advertisement