Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can someone point me towards Italian grinds?

Options
  • 15-10-2011 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭

I know the Dante Aligheri do night classes in Blackrock i work some nights which clashes with them.

If anyone knows somebody who gives Italian lessons in the city please get back to me. I've alread posted in the Italian forum but no replies.

Grazie a tutti!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

How about the Department of Italian in UCC - link
    It's probably too late for enrolment in the current series of night classes, but there will be more after Christmas.

If you're looking for one to one lessons, the department might have a list of tutors who would be available to give these. Also whenever I've been into the O'Rahilly Building on campus, there's usually loads of notices of people offering tutoring in a wide variety of languages, including Italian.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

ncur wrote: »
    How about the Department of Italian in UCC - link
    It's probably too late for enrolment in the current series of night classes, but there will be more after Christmas.

If you're looking for one to one lessons, the department might have a list of tutors who would be available to give these. Also whenever I've been into the O'Rahilly Building on campus, there's usually loads of notices of people offering tutoring in a wide variety of languages, including Italian.

Yeah night classes in UCC don't suit as they'll class with work also. But i will defo drop into the ORB. Thanks for the suggestion.

Advertisement