Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help.

Options
  • 15-10-2011 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

I'm new here and honestly don't know where to post this.
    Anyway can somebody give me some information.
    On feb 2009 I was a young 12 y/o Caught breaking somebodys window by the gards all that happened was the gard Questoned me and brought me home.

In Oct 2010 I was caught robbing from Eurospar and got brought to the gards station and got the jlo.
    About 4 months ago I was caught drinking(I'm 14 btw)and got brought to the gards station and was informed I will be getting the jlo again.

I still haven't been jlo'd and say if I get caught by them gards again what are the consequences?Court?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 843 ✭✭✭maygitchell

I'm new here and honestly don't know where to post this.
    Anyway can somebody give me some information.
    On feb 2009 I was a young 12 y/o Caught breaking somebodys window by the gards all that happened was the gard Questoned me and brought me home.

In Oct 2010 I was caught robbing from Eurospar and got brought to the gards station and got the jlo.
    About 4 months ago I was caught drinking(I'm 14 btw)and got brought to the gards station and was informed I will be getting the jlo again.

I still haven't been jlo'd and say if I get caught by them gards again what are the consequences?Court?

Well if you were my kid id gave you the biggest batein youve ever had and you would steal or drink again i guarantee you that much

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Led Zeppelin The Clash

Well if you were my kid id gave you the biggest batein youve ever had and you would steal or drink again i guarantee you that much

Um?That doesn't really answer my Question.
    I don't do any of this anymore I realised my stupidity + my foolishiness but My friends aren't exactly the brightest bunch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

You could find yourself in St.Pats in Dublin!

Grow up.

You kind find yourself in St.Pats in Dublin!

Grow up.

I realised my mistakes I'm not like that anymore.

I realised my mistakes I'm not like that anymore.

Tough but fair, get out of that crowd of wasters you hang out with for a start, and apologise to anyone you stole from, and quit drinking you idiot or youll never hit puberty.

The Joy isnt all that great as your mates make out to be, plus your bum will be widened in there.

Get your act together now before its too late

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭Joe Public

The Guards will usually allow a bit of stupidity with young people as it's part of growing up but if you actually end up in court and thus get a criminal record then your chances of getting into America or Australia in future years will be slim. It would also hinder you from getting any work in future where possible employers do a criminal check on you. Do you have parents? have they explained the consequences of getting into trouble with the law?
    Next time you see a down and out begging or drinking on the street ask them how they ended up in such a situation.
    Would you be able to sleep in a cardboard box out in the open during winter?

Tough but fair, get out of that crowd of wasters you hang out with for a start, and apologise to anyone you stole from, and quit drinking you idiot or youll never hit puberty.

The Joy isnt all that great as your mates make out to be, plus your bum will be widened in there.

Get your act together now before its too late

Can't really get rid of them I knew them for nearly 10 years

Well suit yourself, but your wasting your life and you havent even started living

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

That's fine, don't forget the vasoline for the joy.

Well suit yourself, but your wasting your life and you havent even started living

Suppose your right

• Advertisement

Suppose your right

You seem like a good enough lad, that knows hes on the wrong path, so time to cop on son get yourself a good junior cert, a good leaving and make something of yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

So many things wrong..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement