Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fifa 12 virtual pro symbols

Options
  • 15-10-2011 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hello all, im playing my virtual pro on fifa 12 and i know what most of the icons are but there is one, a grey head and shoulders that appears, sometimes if i press rb it appears over my pro does anyone know what this symbol means thanks..............

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I think it means that you are asking one of your AI team-mates to close down an opponent who has the ball, this is what I think after doing it a few times, but don't take my word for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 m2dqbjd

it appears over the computers players aswell and only sometimes does it appear when you push rb

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Well in that case I'm stumped...apologies...

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

RB is second defender press...makes nearest AI player auto jockey the ball carrier.

Advertisement