Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McEvoys Butchers turkeys - Termonfeckin

Options
  • 15-10-2011 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi there,
    I was in McEvoy's butchers in Termonfeckin today, and I just thought that I'd let people know that they are taking orders for their bronze turkeys now.
    I was talking to the young lad who works there today (I think his name is Sean, or Steven, I can't remember??) and he was saying that they started taking orders for the turkeys a few months ago, and that they have sold quite a few already.
    So I would advise people to actually order their turkey asap. I get mine there every year and I usually don't order mine until mid November or so, so I was shocked to hear that they are already taking/ have taken orders.

Oh and he gave me a leaflet advertising the turkeys and stuff, and they have a website (I don't think they had one last year...I don't remember one anyway).
    Here's the website: http://www.termonfeckindelicious.ie
    My kids enjoyed the video on it! and it looks as if you can order from the website also.

Its not even Halloween yet and me and my family are deciding what size turkey we'll be ordering for Christmas. Ha.

Yeah, so I just thought that I'd let people know, cause I get the feeling that they're going to sell out pretty quickly this year.

Regards,
    John.

Advertisement