Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When will I get my first online bill

• 15-10-2011 10:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hi,I got my last bill from airtricity on sept 9th...I had to issue my first online meter reading by September 29th.I was just wondering when would my first bill be due.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Mark

Hi babsybaby01,

Can you PM your account details and I can look into this for you? I would need your name, address, date of birth, and telephone number. Can you also confirm that you are the account holder?

Regards,
    Mark

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

Mark

i switched to ESB on 09/09/11 and have not heard a word since, no communication at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

who_ru wrote: »
    Mark

i switched to ESB on 09/09/11 and have not heard a word since, no communication at all.

Hi who_ru,

Can you PM me your details (full name, address, plus your contact number and date of birth for data protection) and I'll be able to check this for you right away.

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

PM sent David, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭flutered

i went back to the old systm, my problem being if i had to wait much longer i may not be in a position to pay it, this may still be the case, how a large multi national company cannot set up a very basic billing system is beyond me, this was rolled out in a fanfare and with a large budget,

• Advertisement

who_ru wrote:
    PM sent David, thanks.

Thanks who_ru, I've responded to your PM. Everything looks fine. :)
    flutered wrote:
    i went back to the old systm, my problem being if i had to wait much longer i may not be in a position to pay it, this may still be the case

Hi flutered,

When you say the old system, do you mean the standard non-discounted rates? Do you want me to check your account for you?

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭flutered

back to when the postie brought the bill, then i went to the post office and paid it, i am promised that i will have the bill tomorrow, the cynic in me is saying that the lecky folks want as many as possible on the pre pay meter which costs roughly 23% extra.

Hi flutered,

If you like I can check to see if your bill has been sent.
    flutered wrote:
    the cynic in me is saying that the lecky folks want as many as possible on the pre pay meter which costs roughly 23% extra

We don't have prepay meters available at the moment; are you referring to our budget-controller meters (token meters)? These would only be installed as a last resort for customers in heavy arrears, and are not available on request. Ideally, we would not like to see any customers put in the position where a token meter becomes necessary.

If you have any other questions I'll be happy to help.

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement