Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solas Run for Life

Options
  • 15-10-2011 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Dont forget the solas Run for Life that takes place tomorrow the 16th. Starting on the Quay at 12 noon the run goes out the Cork Road, turns left at B&Q roundabout, all the way across the outer ring road to Waterford Regional hospital then left back in the Dunmore Road, left at the roundabout at Newtown across passage road and takes a right turn down Alphonsus Road and finishes in the main gate at the people park. come on out and cheers on the runners and walkers who are raising money for the solas Centre.

There is a family fun day starting in the park also called the "Fun for Life" Hopefully a good day will be had by all. :):):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Planning to go to the Family day in the park, looking forward to it, rather that than running!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

See you on the quay :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭roco71

Had a great day today, hope all the runners and walkers enjoyed their day as well as the crowds who came out to cheer us on.

How did you get on Michelle?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

I did grand, I walked and ran it. Really enjoyed it,hope I can run more of it next year, there was a really great atmosphere down the park! Fantastic that 265,000 was raised!
    How did you get on ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

walked it with the missus 2hrs 7mins

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭roco71

Good day, my first time attempting an event like that, ran it all in 1hour 36 minutes & 10 seconds. Happy out. :):):)

Great to be part of such an event for such a good cause

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭furry

Anyone know if it's a 12 start again this year?
    Tks

Advertisement