Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worth doing christmas revision in the Institute?

• 15-10-2011 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

I'd probably be doing it for geography, physics, or both.
    I seem to have a mental block studying geography. I just can't do it. I was hoping between me trying and the institute I'd get better, but I don't know if it's worth €200. Hoping for a B1 in geography. Ideally an A2 but that's unlikely. Anyone have an experience in there?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

I'm going up for Economics at Christmas, I hope to god it's worth it, I can't afford to throw 250e out the window!!. I love Geography, what do you find so hard about studying it?.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

Mainly the exam questions.
    Looking back at the material is tedious, but can be done. Then I look at the exam questions and I've no idea where to start or what to write. I went from A's at junior cert to getting D's now.

As well as that, I haven't started revising anything (don't really know how). I was thinking it would be made easier if I spent a week really trying at it with some good notes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Q8ee

I was thinking of this also. Was planning on doing Physics and Chemistry and a bit of Maths? Not sure whether it's worth it. I'm a student in Sixth year in the Institute btw so would they just be giving me notes I already have or?

Advertisement