Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Rumours

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭._.

A reliable source informs me that underneath the UCD lake (THE lake, not the secret lake..), there is a huge nuclear missile silo complex.
    The fountain folds itself out, as does the floor of the lake, draining the water past a metal grating, which themselves are then drawn in to the side. The warhead is then exposed, and all that needs to be done is the subterranean platform raised.

Well duh..

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

Actually I remember my friend telling me that in 08/09 that an overzealous computer science student decided to block Bebo because he was sick of people going on it on the SUAS computers, this true?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Actually I remember my friend telling me that in 08/09 that an overzealous computer science student decided to block Bebo because he was sick of people going on it on the SUAS computers, this true?

No. Tried, possibly. But succeeded, no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Bebo in 08/09? Bebo was soooo 06/07.

Advertisement