Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marie O Driscoll - Skerries

Options
  • 16-10-2011 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I recently came across a beautiful little Angel shop in Skerries. I took a leaflet and the medium who works there is called Marie O' Driscoll. I have never heard of her before but she has some amazing classes running there and also does walk in readings. Now I'm a good bit away from Skerries myself, was just a chance meeting that I ended up coming across the shop so don't really want to go all the way out there if my journey won't be worth it. Has anyone any experience with her? I am very impressed by the workshops and courses she is doing at the moment and would deffo consider a reading with her! (have just had a crappy one and feel like I deserve a nice reading haha!) :D

Advertisement