Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Requesting names to demand a BB tournament at Eirtakon.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

Vyze wrote: »
    Yo guys I'm gonna start a petition to drop SF4 at the next Inferno and run an Evil Zone tournament instead, who's in?

evil zone,nice :p also stick star gladiator down aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Now, I hope you're all happy:

http://eirtakon.com/schedule/games
    16:00 - 17:30 : BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II Tournament : Games Room

Just some early warning, there may be some restrictions on prizes/tournament format of this event because of how it was stuck into a smaller time slot than the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

That's pretty good to me. I'd like to thank Chris and the gaming staff for putting one in, even though it's only less than a month till the convention itself. Even moreso because of the demanding tone they received about it.

Since I've staffed cons before, I know how annoying it is when people try to go around your authority. It's quite annoying when your giving up your free time to have people just not listen and be plain rude about things, so really, Thanks to the guys who made this happen, even though it wasn't approached in the right way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

It's the only FG we play on their schedule that isn't tagged as "in conjuction with randomselect.ie"

Is it possible they came to this discussion of their own accord, rather than caving to Xinkai's demands?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

It's the only FG we play on their schedule that isn't tagged as "in conjuction with randomselect.ie"

Is it possible they came to this discussion of their own accord, rather than caving to Xinkai's demands?

From my communications with them, I would say this decision was most definitely in spite of not because of this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

From my communications with them, I would say this decision was most definitely in spite of not because of this thread.

Erp.

Well hopefully they don't associate the ruling body/core of the scene, with the vocal minorixinkaity.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Erp.

Well hopefully they don't associate the ruling body/core of the scene, with the vocal minorixinkaity.

I'm pretty sure all is good between the Fighting Game scene and Eirtakon, you may relax. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Thanks for the support, Thanks to Chris, and I hope that nothing is scarred between the community & Eirtakon.

Lads, just FYI, this was never about getting my own way, it was about just giving the BB part of the community some support aswell...

Drinks on me one day lol.

Edit: Now since I started all this, if the eirtakon committee want anything from me, or to help run the tournament, I will happily help out.

Advertisement