Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price estimate for a tattoo

Options
  • 16-10-2011 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hot-Maori-Tattoo-2011.jpg

Just looking for estimates for price and time

Also, where is a good place for this kind of maori stuff

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Modified-IRL

I'd recommend Zulu Tattoo in Dublin...

Buddy of mine goes there alot and says the guys there are 110%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 captcha4

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Spunk84

Your talking a couple of grand for someone who is really good or less for someone who is alright. remeber you have to get it outlined, healed, then another sitting or 2 for shading. Then have to go back up for touch ups after it heals. It all depends are how long you can sit for the Tatt . May take weeks or months just depends pretty much on how long you will sit and the healing. Look around before you get a Tatt like that as it is a major Tatt, you want it done perfact the first time. Snakebite, impulse tattoo are all in dub but I've been hearing good things from Dublin ink recently.

Best thing to do is go in or email the pics to the tattoo shops and tell them what you want and ask your questions. Also a must is check out the Tatt artist work in black and grey, if seen some Awsome work in Color but when it came to black and grey work it was ****e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 gerrez

Ya id defo say your looking at at least €2000 for a piece like that and about 16-20 hours work, check out some portfolios on line and make sure its a place you are happy with and can get to every few weeks for sessions.

• Advertisement
Advertisement