Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Man Gun Centre - Review.

Options
  • 16-10-2011 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Has anyone out there any experience of buying online with this company. I am thinking of shopping with them but would like to hear of any experience out there. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

I have dealth with them on a few occassions.

They have been helpful, quick with orders, easy to deal with, and their prices are not too bad either. Excellent selection of products.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭DJandDeid

Any chance of a web link?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭tfox

DJandDeid wrote: »
    Any chance of a web link?

Eh did you ty google......:rolleyes:

http://www.sportsmanguncentre.co.uk/

I bought some gear off them before and founf them very helpful and quick delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

Amrgun wrote: »
    Has anyone out there any experience of buying online with this company. I am thinking of shopping with them but would like to hear of any experience out there. Thanks

I've only dealt with them the one time, for two small but expensive accesssory items that were made in the UK, and therefore pretty expesnsive back over home, and they made a total hames of the order. I've not bothered to go back.

Your experience may differ. [shrug]

tac

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭zlezlius

Was dealing with them number of times. Only good experience. Great choice, reasonable prices and shipping.Haven't said that there was an issue once when something I got was out of stock, I got a call from them and was offered refund. We agreed on that, but refund wasn't issued. Had to ring them couple times, and then got this matter sorted with "sorry about that" as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 Amrgun

Thanks for Info. lads. I might give them a call first to confirm item is actually in stock. I'll let you know how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭DJandDeid

tfox wrote: »
    Eh did you ty google......:rolleyes:

http://www.sportsmanguncentre.co.uk/

I bought some gear off them before and founf them very helpful and quick delivery.

Thank you for taking the time to post the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Glensman

I've read horror stories about them on the british forums.

I bought of them once, they rang up demanding extra money to post to NI. Then it took a lifetime for it to arrive.
    I avoid them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Vote 4 Pedro

For my 2 Pennies worth.

I have used them loads, for both "in stock" and "Special" orders and always found them great to deal with.
    Although I think the shipping costs could be brought down a bit, on the whole I think there good or as good as most others out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Mezamo

Just bear in mind if you buy a gun from them it has to be sent back to them if anything goes wrong with it, as most suppliers here will not warranty fix something that came from outside Ireland.

• Advertisement
Advertisement