Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best breakfast fry in Dublin?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

player101 wrote: »
    the fried eggs are amazeballs!

slightly ot but i had a smoked cod in there last week that was the size of a cricket bat. the food is amazing in there

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭robjones1981

Was in Monto's today, got the full Irish (minus the fried eggs, extra sausage and rasher) and I must say I thought it was lovely, decent sausages, nicely grilled rashers, beans nice and freshly cooked (no skin or crap on the sauce). My only gripe was the toast was a bit cold.

Was fairly packed aswell for a Sunday at 1pm.

Was in montos last week also - was pretty good in fairness, could not really fault it

Had the full irish

Had a chicken dish in there before one night - and it was pretty good too - its open pretty late - maybe til 11pm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭WhyGoBald

Had a late breakfast in Smith's of Phibsboro on Sunday. Tomato, fried egg, rasher, sausage, black and white pudding, tea and toast for €5, all freshly cooked. They have a large breakfast too, not sure of the price. I know they do it until 3 on a Sunday, but can't be sure about the rest of the week. It was pretty good.

Advertisement