Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish -.-

• 16-10-2011 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭

well tbh people i thought the new paper was going to be a blessing- but -
    i am kinda getting a LITTLE bit worried about the fact we have no choice for poems/prós...

i have the ones i like..but knowing my luck the ones i despise will turn up!

anybody else in this situation?

:(:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭xclw

i'm repeating this year and trust me the paper is a million times nicer than last year, like we had 11 poems - 5 pass which we had one compulsory and one choice poem and 6 honours which we had a choice between 2,
    as for the pros we had to do 2 also, a choice of one question and one compulsory. and then stair na gaeilge on top of that.

you'll find the ones you like are the ones everyone else does and vice versa for the ones you don't. it doesn't make much difference because on the day of the lc you are gonna write your best hopefully so liking or despising the poem won't make much difference cos you just have things learnt off about each to say :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

xclw wrote: »
    i'm repeating this year...

Are you gonna be sticking with the old stories and poems then? :)

Advertisement