Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killers snakes,spiders and all things Aus

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

tipplad11 wrote: »

While we are on the subject of critters....does anyone have any good suggestions for keeping flys away from you....i keep swallowing so many on the farm i reckon my biggest danger out here is ill choke on them!!! And please..no suggestions for keeping my mouth shut, my teachers tried for years and failed miserably :rolleyes:

Try getting a ultra light head net

headnet-closed.JPG

The corks hanging off a hat doesn't really work, ya dont want to swallow flies as they tend to feed on dead things and sh*t. They will give you the sh*ts

scaled.php?server=88&filename=lizardt.jpg&res=medium

Bit of a shock when putting the bins out, thought it was a snake!

Blue Tongue Lizard

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭CrackisWhack

Yeah, it di stick its blue tongue out at me;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

fanta2009 wrote: »
    Found this guy on the kitchen wall in regional WA.

That f*ckers so big, the camera is giving him red eye!

Yeah, it di stick its blue tongue out at me;)

They puff themselves full of air and hiss, not posionous but they eat snails and crap and their mouth is full of bacteria if you get bitten and it breaks the skin it can turn into whats called a 'weeping cut'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 tipplad11

mandrake04 wrote: »
    Try getting a ultra light head net

headnet-closed.JPG

Interesting but i was rather hoping for a spray or cream i could just whack on....i dont like things in my vision when im working.
    Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

'off' spray

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Welcome to my garage.

eitgdl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭breadmonster

:D

Advertisement