Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frequent Dsl sync loss

Options
  • 16-10-2011 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello .I have been experiencing bad sync loss for the last couple of days , seems to happen every 20 minutes or so , Not using any phone equipment ,directly connected to the socket (main) in the house , eircom support said they would reduce the speed which would supposedly increase the stability (till the engineer shows up), unfortunately this has had no effect , any stats or info will be provided if requested .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Housemusic wrote: »
    Hello .I have been experiencing bad sync loss for the last couple of days , seems to happen every 20 minutes or so , Not using any phone equipment ,directly connected to the socket (main) in the house , eircom support said they would reduce the speed which would supposedly increase the stability (till the engineer shows up), unfortunately this has had no effect , any stats or info will be provided if requested .

Hi Housemusic,

Can you PM me with your eircom telephone number so I can check your sync directly.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement