Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So, I want to go to Eniskillen....

Options
  • 16-10-2011 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

and i'm wondering what are the 'go to' shops up there? Is the Erneside shopping centre close to Asda/Tesco/Woolworths? What's Poundland like? Where do I get fireworks?

<SNIP>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

They're literally down the road from them. Asda and Tesco are near enough to each other, have a look around, both are on the right hand side as you past the shopping centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Tesco, Asda, and the Erneside are all literally beside each other. Park in Asdas for free parking (3 hours I think). Erneside one side of it, Tesco the other side (seperated by a main road).

No Woolies though. Used to be on the Main Street about a few minute walk from the Erneside.

Advertisement